Kwsmith18
Reported User(s): Kwsmith18

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171856857

Date & Time (GMT): 2/3/19 @ 03:49 GMT

Summary of the incident
So I decided to join the server after a few years break to see what's been added and so forth, the usual. This guy comes up to where I spawn and kept pressing the horn button and nearly destroying my ears, at least I solved the sound issue.

I ignore him and go about my business, he becomes a Police Officer and comes over to where I spawned as a Gun Dealer and kills me without saying anything, I respawn and he does it again. 

I confronted him in saying that I got proof of him RDMing me, his response was on voice chat "I'm just joking / playing.", even though I clearly did not allow him to kill me, that was clearly specified. 

I decide to ignore it, he keeps following me spewing random crap on the microphone, instatly tazing and then handcuffing me while yelling "you are jaywalking!". At this point we can safely add harassment to the RDM accusation.

He goes up again with "yeah jk" and then uncuffs me, likely realized that he's only digging his hole deeper. 

This isn't a great start, especially for someone that has over 100 hours played on the server.

Edit: Shortly after posting this ban request he killed me, again.

Evidence
[Image: WI618Nl.png]
[Image: BBQaWP2.jpg]
[Image: 843kdgg.jpg]

[Image: zI9HrJy.jpg]
[Image: myKpGlO.jpg]
Thank you for your player report.

Both your evidence along side checking server logs shows clear misuse of the Officer role and weapons. As a result a lengthy Blacklist on both Officer and Weapons will be issued for the player to reflect on this.
I hope your playing experience only improves!

Many thanks,
NoidZ

[APPROVED]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]