FREE GIVEAWAY
Name: Jürgen
Where you live: Germany
What will you do for community: I spend almost every free minute on the X33 server and I donated.
Name: Daniel Morgan
Where you live: Wales (U.K)
What will you do for community: Help the community get to new Role playing heights! I'm gonna try to do that anyway, but its quite difficult with a shoddy graphics card. Id buy a new one but all my moneys going on my game development course at Uni.
Meh. Why not.
Name: Nick
Where you live: US (TX)
What will you do for community: Stay here for a while, tell friends (Already got 1 addicted to FLRP :3), come up with new and awesome Roleplaying ideas
Name: Oliver "N.T.K.B"
Where you live: Canada B.C
What will you do for community: I shall continue to be myself, all woveable and huggable
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Name: Mark
Where you live: Netherlands
What will you do for community: Anything you wan't me to do. ;o
Name: Jordon Brooker
Where you live: England, UK, Earth.
What will you do for community: Keep Donating and Keep Following the rules, Keep Writing guides and Helping new players.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Name: Gabe Newell
Where you live: USA
What will you do for community: Break GMOD by updating the source engine.

[Image: vg33255_deal%20with%20it%20gabe.png]

(Note: Enter me in the giveaway as Robin from The Netherlands)
The following 6 users Like The Painkiller's post:
  • Mahti, Lani, equal, ZeroSupport, Azusa Nakano, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Name: Kyle
Where you live: United Kingdom, Chesterfield
What will you do for community: I get BSOD a lot caused by my graphics card. Not enough money to shell out for a new one; but if I was able to stay online on the server more often, I would be more grateful for what I have and lend a helping hand to new users to Fearless RP.
Name: Agent Smith
Where you live: I am programmed within the matrix.
What will you do for the community: What I will do is inevitable.

[Image: Agent-smith.jpeg]
Everyone loves a giveaway, so why not?

Name: Dan T. [Not filling last name unless I somehow win.]
Where you live: United States of America.
What will you do for community: I'm not showing it a lot right now, but in those 300 hours I could've spent helping others, instead helping myself. My 2012's resolution was to help people out, teach them RP basics, and basically do a better good for the community. [P.S.] I'm jealous of how much you donated.