Sentinel, Gralex
Hello jamie.

As you can see in logs you died two times the one you broke NLR rule was the one where you were killed by Denniskutje in tunnel Roleplaying as Construction men, you changed job to mechanic (As seen in the screenshot he is mechanic) then ran back to your last death position and then died again further from tunnel. the screenshot that is provided is not relevant to the case since it was your second death.

If check logs i typed in game on LOOC What are you doing?.  since you broke NLR you then ran off down the road. then blacklisted you. hence why you are away from your NLR zone because you ran off after i caught you. then had to type out the blacklist and that's why you are there when you died.

You also were not driving past, you stopped literally where you died for a couple of minuets. and that's why you got the blacklist.

as for the prop in the road, you were freezing props in the road and i told you to make them breakable and you did but then after i went back is a big fence that is not breakable or push-able for cars so i told you to remove it and you didn't so i did it for you.

Messages In This Thread
Sentinel, Gralex - by Jamiek540 - 01-30-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Sentinel - 01-30-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Jamiek540 - 01-31-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Tomo - 02-02-2019, 05:04 PM