Sentinel, Gralex
Your Name: Jamiek540

Accused Staff Member: Sentinel, Gralex

Involved users
Unsure of most of thier names

Date & Time (GMT): 30/1/19 @ 22:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
I was doing a passive RP with 2 other players for road maintanence in Nightingale Tunnel, I placed a few signs down on the side of the road to show diversions and to pre-warn people that the tunnel was closed. 2 Players both in vehicles went around purpously ramming down barriers moving all the props to simulate equipment, I called for a staff member whilest only noidz (who was busy in an RP) and sentinel were on, Nobody responded to it.

The 2 Vehicles started going around attempting to runover me and the other people rp'ing and they did successfully where I got revived by a police officer with a cpr kit and 1 of the vehicles ran me over again, I again called for staff and nobody responded.

To stop them coming again to CDM us again one of the people with us placed down a fence and we set the weight to 10k, Immediatly sentinel comes over removes the fence I try to confront him and ask him to do something about the vehicles mass cdm'ing and minging with our passive RP and he teleported back to his previous position again.

I was shot down by someone not sure why or who as I was still in the Passive rp, I tried driving through the zone that I died as it was the main route to access the lake to fish and I immediatly got a NLR spawn blacklist.

I believe that within this situation Sentinel is Liable for Negligence and possible Bias against sits also not Prioritising sits which have an ongoing Mass RDM/CDM'er

NOTE:
I died in the tunnel and I was quiet a distance away when I actually got the blacklist
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1640160660
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]

Messages In This Thread
Sentinel, Gralex - by Jamiek540 - 01-30-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Sentinel - 01-30-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Jamiek540 - 01-31-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sentinel, Gralex - by Tomo - 02-02-2019, 05:04 PM