SlutPyjamaParty
Reported User(s): SlutPyjamaParty

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70684154

Date & Time (GMT): 29/1/19 @ 18:29 GMT

Summary of the incident
SlutPyjamaParty decided to mug me; SlutPyjamaParty gave me five seconds to comply. Here's what happened: I was about to pay using the /pay command. SlutPyjamaParty moved and the /pay did not work out. Therefore, I used the /dropmoney command. By that time, SlutPyjamaParty annihilated me by using his chainsaw. SlutPyjamaParty merely gave me five seconds to reply.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/m33JS5foAEs
I gave you alot more time than 5 seconds. You can hear me say "Imma need 500 dollars on the ground" about 5 secs before I start counting to 5. Also you admitted to it not working due to moving not lack of time so you just proved you had enough time. Also I could hear the police coming so I had to act quick.
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
(01-29-2019, 08:15 PM)SlutPyjamaParty Wrote: I gave you alot more time than 5 seconds. You can hear me say "Imma need 500 dollars on the ground" about 5 secs before I start counting to 5. Also you admitted to it not working due to moving not lack of time so you just proved you had enough time. Also I could hear the police coming so I had to act quick.

At 00:47 you started to mumble, "Alright, Imma need five--" and then you started to wind the chainsaw up. Literally, you can not hear anything reasonable after "Alright, Imma need five--".
1. Use your common sense and you should be able to realise what I wanted.
2. It is not my fault that the chainsaw is loud as balls and you could not hear, admins please fix.
3. I want to further enforce the fact that you admitted to it not working due to moving not lack of time so it all means jack shit in the end.
Also that is bullshit! After watching the video you can clearly hear me say it lol
Even though Petr was typing it out (you can see this above a player's head for a reason) you simply massacred him and then even took the money that was dropped.
It can be understandable why you got so jumpy since the police rode right by, but you should give more time to actually allow someone to drop the money you're asking for.

1 hour weapons blacklist issued
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]