Weapon Stats Revamp
Looks nice, even tempted me to boot the old pc up and dust the mouse pad down.

Good job.
(01-25-2019, 04:06 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: This community is always going to be either pro-government or pro-aggrp. There is no in-between with gmod so people need to deal with it and get good basically

Which is exactly why the most unbiased way to look at weapon stats is via pure stats. You can't rely on opinions from just one small group of people, or even personal opinions at all.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Honest opinion from someone who conducts government roleplay as police most of the time.

I honestly don’t care if government forces find themselves being pushed back and even defeated, in fact it adds challenge and an actual fight, and whilst Pollux’s update was pretty good, this is a better system simply because it adds a bit of challenge and uncertainty back into raids.

It made the gamemode worthwhile and a game of tactics, defence and offence during these struggles of power. It’s not that Pollux’s update was bad, it was a good update, but it unfortunately removed the fear aspect that kept government forces fighting hard, this update gives both sides a realistic chance.

Now I haven’t been on yet, but when I can hop on and play as government again, I look forward to some good old Nexus raids, because no matter the outcome, they were fun.

Once again, good update guys, I’m sure this will work out!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • General Rickets
Thanks for trying your hardest it will take some people having to adjust but I think this will be much fairer good job devs!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(01-25-2019, 04:28 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 04:06 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: This community is always going to be either pro-government or pro-aggrp. There is no in-between with gmod so people need to deal with it and get good basically

Which is exactly why the most unbiased way to look at weapon stats is via pure stats. You can't rely on opinions from just one small group of people, or even personal opinions at all.

When you whip your tongue in the bum you get what you want round here
*It was a fukin joke before anyone cries*

Way too true but sadly certain individuals see only friendship rather than facts :/
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Pollux
Quote:When you whip your tongue in the bum you get what you want round here
*It was a fukin joke before anyone cries*

Way too true but sadly certain individuals see only friendship rather than facts :/
+Support
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(01-25-2019, 05:56 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Honest opinion from someone who conducts government roleplay as police most of the time.

I honestly don’t care if government forces find themselves being pushed back and even defeated, in fact it adds challenge and an actual fight, and whilst Pollux’s update was pretty good, this is a better system simply because it adds a bit of challenge and uncertainty back into raids.

It made the gamemode worthwhile and a game of tactics, defence and offence during these struggles of power. It’s not that Pollux’s update was bad, it was a good update, but it unfortunately removed the fear aspect that kept government forces fighting hard, this update gives both sides a realistic chance.

Now I haven’t been on yet, but when I can hop on and play as government again, I look forward to some good old Nexus raids, because no matter the outcome, they were fun.

Once again, good update guys, I’m sure this will work out!

I spent most of the afternoon raiding as SRU, won all the raids we attended. Went Criminal and won all those raids too, this update feels more balanced than before where government could roflstomp any criminals who weren't in an incredible base.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Lewwings
Great stuff lads, first decent update in a while. Good job everyone involved.
Nice update Faustie!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • General Rickets, Falcon
Please add a more realistic skin for the mp7
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks