Mass-ban request
Name of player: Douchey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10929947

Time in GMT: 22 CET

Server: v33x

Summary: He repeadetly Tried to RDM me and my friends after we had already kidnapped and ransomed someone, even though he had tried to stop us once, by drawing a gun with 2 shotguns and 2 assault rifles in his face.
Evidence: I got no evidence accept for some inconsistant screenshots.

Name of player: Miketech

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39146778

Summary: He repeatedly murdered us over and over he then got up to 9 kills on the scores. It would take too long to describe how many times he killed us.

Name of player: The Hood04{420}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8321953

Summary: Worst of the buch this guy was the Police commander at the time, he ignored NLR up to several times just o kill us again and again for no apparent reason. kill count 12

Name of player: Hankpointblank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37575426

Summary: Aided in the killings and also broke NLR several times. If there was an assisst score, he would have assisst on most kills.

Name of player: Malvek

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37677205

Summary: Didn't see him as much as the other buch, but he definately was there when the police tried to get hold of a situation where all the police was present. Losts of RDMing happened.

Evidence: I got no evidence accept for some inconsistant screenshots.
you do no that i have that many kill maybe becuase every time i spawned and i went to go away from where i died the same guys killed me loads and i was shooting back and got kills from that and when i tell people to stop they dont and pull out a weapon so i killed them. what do you want me to do?

Hank wasn't killing people for the fun of it he was killing for a reason and helped me kill people for reasons like weapons, failing to stop, trying to run us over.

I would like to see your proof of what me and hank did.
I'd like to add something about hood. I counted the times he nlr'd It was : > 9 times. He also made me lose a tranq, i was standing OUTSIDE the nexus, and he told me i was trepassing. I asked him how i did and he just tazed me. Afterwards he jumped on me and i died. I lost a tranq because of that. He was also driving in my car, i think i've even recorded that.

I'm not rich, and losing a tranq means a lot to me. Especially when i get rdm'd for it, so i hope we can solve all this and i'd really like to get my gun back.

Sorry if this was vague, i typed it on my phone.

(01-24-2012, 10:30 PM)jelknab Wrote: I'd like to add something about hood. I counted the times he nlr'd It was : > 9 times. He also made me lose a tranq, i was standing OUTSIDE the nexus, and he told me i was trepassing. I asked him how i did and he just tazed me. Afterwards he jumped on me and i died. I lost a tranq because of that. He was also driving in my car, i think i've even recorded that.

i have to say he was breaking NLR i was saying you can't go back you have to wait 5 minutes and he just went on. (i said it on mic so I don't no if he heard me.)
(01-24-2012, 10:33 PM)Miketech Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 10:30 PM)jelknab Wrote: I'd like to add something about hood. I counted the times he nlr'd It was : > 9 times. He also made me lose a tranq, i was standing OUTSIDE the nexus, and he told me i was trepassing. I asked him how i did and he just tazed me. Afterwards he jumped on me and i died. I lost a tranq because of that. He was also driving in my car, i think i've even recorded that.

i have to say he was breaking NLR i was saying you can't go back you have to wait 5 minutes and he just went on. (i said it on mic so I don't no if he heard me.)

I'M glad you agree.

I would like to ask, when I was playing FL RP i died and then i was not close but near where I died e.g. bp=where I died then I go to some where like bk or something. Then a guy said your breaking NLR and i was thinking well how far do you want me to be from where I died, out of the city?

so i wanted to no how far away do you have to be from where you died?
(01-24-2012, 10:53 PM)Miketech Wrote: I would like to ask, when I was playing FL RP i died and then i was not close but near where I died e.g. bp=where I died then I go to some where like bk or something. Then a guy said your breaking NLR and i was thinking well how far do you want me to be from where I died, out of the city?

so i wanted to no how far away do you have to be from where you died?

When you die, you lose all memories from your former life, ie, you do not remember names, or for exaple, what crimes people may or may not have comitted before you died.
(01-24-2012, 10:33 PM)Miketech Wrote:

He spent 2 mins telling me to shut up, on mic because i raged when he random tazed and almost killed me. so im pretty sure he heard you.

Quote:When you die, you lose all memories from your former life, ie, you do not remember names, or for exaple, what crimes people may or may not have comitted before you died.

I no that I want to no how far away do you have to be.
I would like to no from and admin or mod about this post since it is to get us banned I don't want to and I don't see why hank and I should if we done the right thing.

this is more to do with thehood04 and the other guys (i didn't see them do anything since I wasn't with them I only saw thehood04) because I no that thehood04 was breaking rules.
does anyone actually have any evidence at all
if not i will just deny this?
(01-27-2012, 05:37 PM)Temar Wrote: does anyone actually have any evidence at all
if not i will just deny this?

Meh, i guess the people being RDMed over and over didn't care enough to do anything about it...