Captain Barry
6 days and still no response from Captain Barry or any SA's after I proved him wrong again. Must have run out of things to accuse me of, either that or this staff report will end up like the other 2 that have been there since October and November 2018. Seems to me that they have a "if we dont reply it will be forgotten" attitude. Cant really say that the situation is being looked into either especially with the other 2 staff reports that have been posted for 2-3 months not even being replied to by an SA.

From my point of view there is no evidence that I have done or been involved in what I've been accused of, and this situation suddenly popped up out of nowhere on the day I was supposed to be unbanned because of the 10 day rule. Regardless of you knowing me or not other admins know me and about my time on the server. Also considering the fact certain unban requests are discussed with multiple admins you could have easily been told certain things about my time on the server. I mean all you would have to do is look at my blacklists and bans, which I'm guessing you did to know that my alt account is RevivedzMennace to see me as a "minge" or "troll".

I should be unbanned and you should receive some sort of punishment for making false accusations without the ability to back them up with evidence, and then continuing to make false accusations by saying I then used another account after I proved the first one you provided couldn't have been involved. You also banned another player "Phantom" for a false reason without any evidence. You dont see the police going around putting people in prison based on accusations, they need evidence. I feel the same concept should apply here.

It's pretty clear you have no evidence or nothing left to back yourself up with otherwise you wouldn't be taking this long to reply. I see you active on the forums enough and I saw that you read this post the moment I posted a reply to your weak comeback so you know that I have replied and included evidence. "it seems like you are the one that has been lying, Captain Barry"

Messages In This Thread
Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Captain Barry - by Captain Barry - 01-05-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-11-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 02-02-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by Tomo - 03-04-2019, 08:38 PM