Thunder Bee
Reported User(s): Thunder Bee

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70159318

Date & Time (GMT): 4/1/19 @ 16:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Disconnect to avoid arrest.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4D5NVcmZE
If cops could actualy RP like everyone, i wouldn't have disconnected. I came online for some RP time, but cops just made fake warrants and kept arresting me for no reason (spent 40 mins in jail and paid 5k). At the time, i was trying to pick lock my car, cuz it was stuck. So as no other cops listened to me, for me to explain the reason, i didn't want to get the jail time for a fake arrest. So i just gave up and disconnected.
(01-04-2019, 05:10 PM)kristofers5 Wrote: If cops could actualy RP like everyone, i wouldn't have disconnected. I came online for some RP time, but cops just made fake warrants and kept arresting me for no reason (spent 40 mins in jail and paid 5k). At the time, i was trying to pick lock my car, cuz it was stuck. So as no other cops listened to me, for me to explain the reason, i didn't want to get the jail time for a fake arrest. So i just gave up and disconnected.

Doesn't give you the excuse to disconnect. It was 'stuck' because it had a clamp on it, not to mention that you were a mechanic, doing a criminal activity in a public area.
(01-04-2019, 06:15 PM)kristofers5 Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:00 PM)Arny Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 05:10 PM)kristofers5 Wrote: If cops could actualy RP like everyone, i wouldn't have disconnected. I came online for some RP time, but cops just made fake warrants and kept arresting me for no reason (spent 40 mins in jail and paid 5k). At the time, i was trying to pick lock my car, cuz it was stuck. So as no other cops listened to me, for me to explain the reason, i didn't want to get the jail time for a fake arrest. So i just gave up and disconnected.

Doesn't give you the excuse to disconnect. It was 'stuck' because it had a clamp on it, not to mention that you were a mechanic, doing a criminal activity in a public area.

I was a bit too quick with my initial reply, and in this one, I would like to cover the situation a bit more in depth.
In the video provided by Arny, I am seen next to my own car, lockpicking it, since I couldn't get unlocking to work at the time. (Might have used body tool, I am still unsure) but clearly, Arny is seen breaking rules in the provided video as well.

The video shows Arny breaking server guidelines by falsely warranting me, without any sort of communication or RP (May I remind you I wasn't stealing a car, I was lockpicking my own car.)
Falsely warranting someone is against server guidelines, and in this case, I was even warranted to avoid an RP situation, since Arny warranted me without any sort of communication or proof (what I was doing wasn't even illegal.)
Secondly, Arny is seen abusing his tazer. He tazed me, even though I wasn't a threat to him, and he didn't communicate with me at all. (Tell me to stop etc.)
I don't imagine you would taze someone without saying a word to him, because he had a crowbar out next to a car he owns.

So to sum it up Arny falsely warranted me, and abused his tazer.
With all this said, I did indeed disconnect, this was an honest mistake to avoid being falsely arrested. However, Arny did in fact also break server rules himself, and I believe he should be punished as well.

Don't try and accuse me of breaking the rules. I got a call that someone was lockpicking a wheelclamp, responded to it and saw you lockpicking the clamp. [Image: USmFY5V.png]

EDIT: In fact, I didn't warrant you. You disconnected before I even had the chance to.
In fact, you weren't being 'falsely' arrested. You were tampering with government property as a MECHANIC.
(01-04-2019, 06:23 PM)Arny Wrote: In fact, you weren't being 'falsely' arrested. You were tampering with government property as a MECHANIC.

I wasn't a mechanic, my job was Mexican Cartel not a mechanic, i was a citizen. And i wasn't tampering with the goverment property
(01-04-2019, 06:41 PM)kristofers5 Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:23 PM)Arny Wrote: In fact, you weren't being 'falsely' arrested. You were tampering with government property as a MECHANIC.

I wasn't a mechanic, my job was Mexican Cartel not a mechanic, i was a citizen. And i wasn't tampering with the goverment property

Oh sorry, just looked at the clothes and looked like the mechanic playermodel. Anyway, it is tampering with government property as it was a wheel clamp. And guess what, government property!
Approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]