BanID: 81584

Ban Reason
Harassment of another member of the Community - Terms of Service

Staff Member: [FL] Awestruck

Involved users
Aspire, Jokhah, DVN and Awestruck

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello Fearless,

To start I would like to thank Flaminator for posting this on my behalf, everything said is completely my own words, I am forum banned and thus I can not post this UBR myself.

I’d like to begin by apologizing for the way I came across, I believe in honesty above all.
This was a sore subject for all, I think even though I didn’t break the rules Awestruck wanted to be seen as “tough”, the ban was a message, it spoke to the heart of the community, this is how I imagine awestruck was thinking; “I am the law, I recreate the rules to whatever best suits me, fuck with me or my friends and you will be banned”.
I will admit when I was wrong, I try my best to improve, learning from previous mistakes.
I believe I made a point that the post could have been a scam, the internet is a place where a lot of low life scammers exist, they thrive off the goodness of people.
Jokkah has a reputation, he has harassed multiple users, punished previously for comments made against myself, I did not believe the situation, but I still said that if it was true I hoped he got support.
Jokkah is a grown man with a history of threatening and disrespectful behaviour, I did not break tos. Please view the image below which is a testimony from someone he gave death threats to.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
People critized my stance, some even told me to just stop, I cemented my position and thought the situation would cease to exist, but jokkah wanted to call me out properly, to take the thread away from being about his daughter, he used the thread at this point as a modem to attack me; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

As you can see he spent 90% of his thanking post to talk about me, this is a man who showed publicly that he would rather argue with myself.

Awestruck moved the post to discussion, this meant that trolling was no longer permitted.
Nor had anyone been trolling.

Through out everything I have said I still said I hoped he got support for his daughter if it was genuine, does this sound like a guy harassing someone???
Considering I made 1 post, after that I simply just replied to them talking about me, oh wait you probably want to use the pm as an excuse….

Here it is…. https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/4aac418b3...5c-png.jpg

I told him I thought he was a bad father for focusing 90% of his post on talking about me and not about the people helping or even his  daughter.
I then said I hope you can move pass this and put your daughter first, that’s sound advice.
I mention how he played victim and refused to admit that although I did say it could be a scam I still hoped he got support if it was true.
I then simply explain why I private messaged him, I wanted the thread to not be a tool for him and his fiance to immaturely attack me.
I have at no point made fun of the situation, I have always said that I wanted the situation to be taken away from the thread.
I even write all the best, as I do genuinely want his daughter to be okay, if it is genuine.

This pm was sent the night before, then shari and jokkah began to quote it and say I had attacked them, as you can all see my pm broke no rules.

I was banned because awestruck simply took favour upon someone.

I have presented a solid argument, awestruck began to edit messages and remove some, hoping he gave punishment to those who had insulted me, but it is awestruck so I doubt it.

To conclude:
I made a point, I didn’t break any rules, I sent one pm to try and get the arguing taken away from the thread, he posted my pm and started to create more drama, awestruck disliked me and thought this was his chance to get me banned, he had been trying to do this for a very long time.

At no point did I make fun of the situation, I kept saying I hoped he got support if it was genuine, you can paint a picture of me if you want, but you can’t paint over the truth.

Due to Awestrucks nature in this situation and the fact it involves tos which is above awestruck, an sa will be needed in the conclusion, thank you.
Contrary to popular belief you cannot choose who deals with your UBR.
I will bring this forward to the team.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Hello.
The team has decided to deny your unban request.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]