Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Crypts just hide the virus. And java exploits arnt nice. I use Swiss VPN
ddoser, tell me, where are you from? Give me some information about your personal life.
I Wanna know to?
What's your favorite food?
Are you guy or girl?
What are your ideas on sopa?
What languages do you speak?
Do you perfer showers or baths?
Do you have any pets?
Do you like PETA?
What are you ideas on drugs like weed?irl
What are your computer specs?
Who's your favorite singer?
Do you play lacrosse ?
If you want to DDoS, DDoS FP, they sure need a lesson. Dont belive me? Go on their server and see Tounge
(01-25-2012, 01:55 AM)Arsenic Wrote: ddoser, tell me, where are you from? Give me some information about your personal life.

I believe He/She stated they weren't going to reveal their real details Arsenic.

(01-24-2012, 02:22 AM)ddoser. Wrote: I will answer just about anything, unless it involves my real details of course.

However, my question is What are you going to do now being that we (We meaning Fearless) clarified things with you?

If I may ask, are you using a botnet? If so how many zombies are in it?
(01-24-2012, 02:03 AM)ddoser. Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 01:41 AM)nadrick Wrote: Ah, so your playing the role of V this is the Vendetta, i can see your motive and sorta undertsand while you do it, BUT what still troubles me is the end goal, what are you attempting to accomplish? do you want fearless to end?, do you want the admins replaced?, do you want some time of payout?, what is the end result your looking for?

and also, while fearless may not have the best and cleanest and most friendly community, no community does in the end. so why choose to target fearless with a ddos when there are community worse then this one? to me you right now are batman and this community is the joker, there are others out there that are worse, yet you singled fearless out. i hope you understand what i mean DX

These are very good questions. My goal is not to end fearless, as a matter a fact I felt a little remorse when the hosting canceled you guys. I never really thought about my goals much, it was just about a vendetta I had against a server which I perceived to have a high level of immaturity and disrespect for each other. I do not care if the admins are replaced; my issue is not with them alone. I do not want any payout, extortion violates my moral code. If I had a goal it would be this: For everyone to know that I can change my IP anytime I want, I can change it to show up from a large number of different countries. Getting new steam accounts is also not an issue. I could be anyone. For the admins stop before they ban someone and think “Do I really need to ban this person, or will a verbal warning help?”. For other players to stop before they disrespect each other and wonder, does this guy have the ability to shut down my internet? I do not support minges, they should be banned. But does the guy that made a mistake deserve such a long ban? I also agree other servers are way worse. I can hit more than one target at a time. I have also paid some of them a visit as well, a few of which no longer exist thanks to yours truly.
I like our little dialogue, if it can be maintained in such a mature manner I am highly considering suspending all attacks on fearless indefinitely.
That's cute. You use Tor? Do you know how weak Tor is in terms of hiding your tracks? If FRP wanted to get authorities involved, you'd be screwed.
Really, anyone who was attacked should press charges. It won't be hard to find this guy and make him pay up.
(01-25-2012, 01:51 AM)ddoser. Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 01:49 AM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: Well the last things you said you were just using rats

Correct. Well, rats, crypters, java exploits and russian VPNs.

Shows how smart you are.

- A RAT is not designed to be used for host booting.
- Nice, you spent 50$ on a crypter. When you learn to code your own, you can brag about it.
- Java Exploits? The proper term is Java Drive-By, and as I've mentioned before, I bet you don't have a fucking clue on how it works. You're just a typical skid that spends 5$ on a public Java Drive-By script, that isn't FUD.
- Oh god! A Russian VPN?! You scare me.

Anyhow, you must feel great about yourself. Sk1d.
Tank there is no need to go insulting now, this was supposed to be a nice and normal conversation.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • CHOCOLATEPERVE
Lol? You can't be serious flame.. He's Booting us, and you expect me to be nice about it. Being nice I him won't help, at least we can be honest about what we think of him. I find it insulting that he destroys other people's fun by DDoSing. What' even worse? He's waiting Soul's time and money. How many firewalls, host changes, re-setting up the server have there been? You're buying that crap about booting because of the unfair bans? Ofcourse it's BS. Why would he purchase a booter, if he didn't have selfish use intended? You think he spent money to boot you for a ban? No. Be logical, he's seeking attention, and obviously is very active on the server.

@OP: Reveal your FL profile like a man.

FYI: I have not insulted him once. I simply stated my opinions on himself. You must be a saint, if you consider that an insult. But I still don't support being nice to him.
Sk1d = Script Kiddie. Not an insult, it's the truth. He's using a host booter, which is a script. He thinks he's a h4x0r when he does not know what he's talking about.