Ban Reason
BRA (91105) - Disconnecting to avoid arrest multiple times

Staff Member: [FL] Captain Barry

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I was banned for the reason D/C To avoid arrest multiple times by kian lf ed8 

Kian started to follow me around for the first time I stopped for him and he tazes me as shown on his PR...

He then handcuffs me and runs the command to arrest me for 15 mins, I have a auto setup with AHK to type retry in console when ever I open it as my game glitches out sometimes I opened the console and this obviously led to me D/C and R/C, but as I also find this as an invalid arrest for walking past , I opened the console at the time to see if it said his steam ID just in case if he started to break rules as he has done in the past but I didn't record this, But this led to me R/C by mistake 

The second time he attempts this the same thing happens He tazes me again and the same as the first arrest happens Although this time before he tazes me I accidentally Hit him...

The third time I didn't open console as I was messing around with Jessixa and arrests me for 15 mins,
I believe the first 2 arrests are invalid, Kian has also since been TOS banned for hacking,
I will Look for some video if I can find it I will post it.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
-Witness-

Daniel right, he has been get taze and arrest multi time for no reason even we told the officer that what he doing is not right. But he keep doing all, also he sid to randomly to everyone. I know what Daniel do is wrong, but that person keep powergaming.. if you see on his report he keep taze and try arrest Daniel, even Daniel reconnect..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Same Happend to me, Targetted me and my friends arresting us all the time for no reason.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Upon further looking through my files I do not have any recordings of this
Hello.
I'm having trouble understanding the point(s) you are trying to get across in this UBR.
From the sound of it, you are blaming your actions on two things:
  • A dodgy script
  • kian lf ed8 constantly trying to random arrest you

Firstly, custom scripts that you have on your client are your responsibility. If they are hindering your ability to play on Fearless servers, disable them when playing here.

Secondly, instead of disconnecting to avoid arrest and making yourself look like a rule breaker you should be reporting people if they are trying to constantly arrest you for no reason/random reasons.
By the sound of it kian lf ed8 was targeting you, so you should have either reported it to a staff member at the time or gathered evidence for a player report.

I was not present during your interactions with kian lf ed8 however, and based my decision purely on what evidence was presented by the server logs. And what they showed me was you disconnecting right after being tazed multiple times.

Now if you have evidence to prove kian lf ed8 was directly targeting you please feel free to present it at this time.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(12-31-2018, 01:04 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
I'm having trouble understanding the point(s) you are trying to get across in this UBR.
From the sound of it, you are blaming your actions on two things:
  • A dodgy script
  • kian lf ed8 constantly trying to random arrest you

Firstly, custom scripts that you have on your client are your responsibility. If they are hindering your ability to play on Fearless servers, disable them when playing here.

Secondly, instead of disconnecting to avoid arrest and making yourself look like a rule breaker you should be reporting people if they are trying to constantly arrest you for no reason/random reasons.
By the sound of it kian lf ed8 was targeting you, so you should have either reported it to a staff member at the time or gathered evidence for a player report.

I was not present during your interactions with kian lf ed8 however, and based my decision purely on what evidence was presented by the server logs. And what they showed me was you disconnecting right after being tazed multiple times.

Now if you have evidence to prove kian lf ed8 was directly targeting you please feel free to present it at this time.

Sadly I do not have any recordings off this I will contact a few people via steam who was there to see if they recorded it.

My script: I will edit it so I will have to physically press my enter key,
People who was there was Me,Jessixia,Violet Kittie,Ryan:) 
Kittie has posted on this UBR, as a witness I will ask her if she does have any recordings.
[Image: 80228b269271c01781c9e9cbe8a387c4.png]
Edit: I can't retrieve any recordings, I've asked Kittie she does not  have any, Ryan D/C after the incident and I have been able to contact Jessixa 
I'm afraid witness testimony is not considered good enough evidence.
As you have no evidence to prove your actions were justified, I will be denying this UBR.
Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]