SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138120535

BanID: 81186

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Console, Awestuck

Involved users
Wolvesis

Why should you be unbanned?

First of all, thank you to 2 people, Apox, for posting this, and being a good friend. And Zecon, for being a really good Staff Member, and talking to me when he got me into a sit, for Double Accounting. I've been into many sits for Double Accounting on Fearless, none of the staff really talked with me, they all just ignored me, and then banned me., and thank god Awestruck is not here, he ruined many fun in this community. No one really liked him, so again. Thanks Zecon!. Lets get to the Unban Request. I've joined this community 2016 October. The first time i joined, something made me stay. And its that its very unique , and theres barely any other servers like this. By 2017, this server was like a family. I had many many many friends. Everyone knew me, then i stopped playing. And then came back, wanted to make money, so i made multiple accounts, to farm money faster. And it worked. Then more accounts and more and more, My brother then started playing as well, which was not a lie. He made me more into this rule breaking thing, just because he was playing with me, i got all cocky, and went full mode double accounting, he did too. I told him not to break rules, but double accounting was just a normal thing for us, at that point, didn't think much of it, i thought Fearless has shitty security system, and we can make millions, because we we're truly addicted to the server. But one day, we got banned. And once again, i didn't care. But then soon noticed, we made a huge mistake, because there's no other servers like this, and we just fucked ourself over. We went on searching for servers like this, Limelight was a thing, but it was just like moving from one school to the other, it was hard.
So we stopped, we wanted Fearless, because we had all our friends t here, everyone we knew in GMOD. Nobody else knew about us double accounting, we went full Undercover mode, nobody knew it was us, till we told them. We truly messed up, i keep creating accounts to come back and play, not to minge around, not to break rules, not to cause chaos, not to ruin other people's game play. i want to come back for real. I created alot of accounts just to play, made friends with all of them, I want to be the old Wolvesis. Making gangs|clans, causing fun. Role playing, I just really want to play this awesome server, because i am addicted to id, thats why i create multiple accounts, haven't broke a single rule in my time of Double Accounting, I just came here for the fun. I believe in second chances, and yes, It is hard to believe me all this time, and all these accounts. But i can change, and i already did, you can put me on Last Chance, to prove i will not do stupid stuff like this again, i will keep myself very restricted to aggressive roleplay, but yeah, i changed, and i want to prove it. If i don't come back the right way, i will not come back the wrong way| Zecon, thanks again. and thanks for allowing me to post an unban request. | Thanks for taking your time reading this. Goodbye.
Hello.
Seeing as the banning admin is no longer a part of the team, I have forwarded your UBR to the current team for a vote.
Thank you for your patience.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Thanks for replying Captain, sure no problem. Take your time.
Hello Wolvesis,

I am sorry you felt that way. However, bans are in place for a very good reason. Double Accounting to avoid a ban just negates the whole purpose of a ban in the first place. If that is me ruining the server for you, then I am fine with that and if that means it made you not like me, then I did my job well. You Double Accounted a dozen times and are now looking to be unbanned when really you should have thought about that before coming on with a second account.

Thank You.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello there, its me Wolvesis, sorry that i had to create an account, but i hate to annoy Apox and disturbing him while he is having fun with his family. I just didn't want to create one to get in trouble. First of all, to the staff team: We could get in a discord call if you wish, we can have a conversation if you guys would like. Awestruck, thanks for replying. I know you did your job, and all. Its my opinion, i can't like everyone, theres always going to be people i wont like. I created multiple accounts even before getting caught. And yes that was a mistake, not saying it was, because it really was. But you said this i quote when you first caught me " Hey Revvyy, i am going to be banning your account "Lofasz" [Which was my brothers DA] and all your other accounts". Then you banned me, without letting him even talk. Or say something about it, Zecon told me i can apply, and he will bring it up with the team and make a vote with everyone not just a person. Again, thanks for replying, please add me on steam hellcase.com Wolvesis , so we can talk for a bit, this goes out to the whole staff team who wants to get to know me better but mainly Awestruck. Thanks
Hey, me again. I decided i would like to put more detail into my unban request, because i really do want to get unbanned, but i feel like this is just not enough, so im trying to improve my chances on coming back. So again, i am really sorry what i did, i was incredibly inmature, i was a good kid with bad decisions. And if i could turn back time i would do it, but thats the biggest mistake i made in Fearless. Double accounting, and this is honest. I contacted a DA'r as well, told him my story and told him to stop DAing, because its just not worth it and he will regret it as much as i will. And i didn't give a fuck at first, because i was cocky as fuck, but now i matured. I see life a bit differently now, i can control myself, and i can be in a short leash now, because like i get it, if i was staff. I wouldn't really give myself another chance, because of all these accounts. But i just wanted to play. Awestruck , and as much as i don't like you i have to agree with you. Bans are made for a reason and not tojust create another account and play on it an avoid the ban, i completely get it, even if you guys choose to deny this ubr, i will respect your decision because i absolutely understand, for the past 6 days i probably refreshed the page a good 3000 times to check if i got an answer, its not a problem, its good if you guys are reviewing this. Awestruck, i was a bit wrong about you. We all make mistakes, sorry for calling you all those names, back in the day as well, but you know, it would of been better if you could talk to me for a bit just like zecon did. But its all cool man, if i ever get unbanned i kinda want you back, if not in the staff team then in the fearless community if you have time hop on we can do some roleplay's if you would like, and sorry for the whole staff team i gave a hard time to. And the fearless members as well. I'll always have enemies, and i am really sorry for what i did. But at the end of the day, i did it. And there's no turning time back at this point. Im sorry for my actions, will not happen again and im truly sorry. Thank you for your time.
Hello.
After discussion, the team has voted to deny this UBR.
We do not agree that you are ready to return yet as your ban & blacklist records did not inspire much hope.

Best of luck next time.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]