Spoiler :

[Image: Ue4bb94.png]

Louis Archambeault Fontaine
14 Waterfront Road • P.O. Box 5209
Evocity, D.C. 11203-5209
Tel: (703) 283-1826 • Fax: (703) 283-2736

January 2nd, 2019

To whomever it may concern,

I am writing this letter in hopes of pursuing my career in the military, or whatever it has become. I believe that the qualities I possess can help your company in many ways. I have no doubt in my mind that Lionscrest will be the forerunner in world peace, however difficult it may be to achieve, and that is why I am sending you this application. I believe that with my expertise in combat and military tactics as well as the fact that I believe in this company, I have what it takes to join you in the adventure of protecting the world. Enclosed is the filled out application and all the necessaries.

Respectfully,
  Louis Archambeault Fontaine
  [Image: PfubqbW.png]

OOC:
  Name: Falcon.
  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66948201.
  Hours on FL: 1402.
  Have you received any bans/blacklists in the past month? No.
  Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division? 
  To achieve world peace.

IC:

Biography:
  Born from a wealthy French family, Louis had a goal: to make himself known in this world.   His parents weren't normal people, they hired nannies and babysitters to watch after Louis until he was ten years old. This experience would bring him across the world. From England, to Scotland and Wales, to Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Japan, and South Korea; he couldn't find meaning. Soon, this idea of meaning became buried in his memory, Louis dedicated himself to his job, a board member for Northrop Grumman, which he earned from his parent's contacts, something he feels guilty for. Though all things end, Louis was given a promotion but decided to leave. He decided to travel to the United States, Evocity, specifically, somewhere he had never been. He found this to be a new opportunity, to find something he loves. He wanted to join the military yet he wanted to help more locally, first it was the Virginia National Guard, but that got boring for him. He heard about an opportunity for a private military company of sorts, called Cerberus International. He immediately applied and was given the rank of Private First Class. Though his time within Cerberus International was short-lived as the company shut down due to [REDACTED]. Now, without a job, Louis intends to go back to his original goal and a well paying job, possibly in something he finds familiar, such as a security firm...

[Image: wRwFvMl.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 9 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, General Rickets, Byra, Luna, Wolven, Captain Barry, Panda, JohnSilver, dev

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Lionscrest Incorporated - by don - 12-29-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Lionscrest Incorporated - by dev - 12-29-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Lionscrest Incorporated - by Falcon - 01-02-2019, 07:19 AM