[Unofficial] Lionscrest Incorporated
OOC
Name: [FL:RP] Aragorn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193885294
Hours on FL: 1300, around that.
Have you received any bans/blacklists in the past month? No
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division. I'm currently getting back into Fearless with Wolven and we like to protect the government when we play and this our way of practicing teamwork and security. Joining this Division will allow me to improve me skills as a whole and I will most defiantly, help the team.

IC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13YyI...sp=sharing
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
The following 4 users Like dev's post:
  • Wolven, Luna, Falcon, JohnSilver
OOC
Name: [FL:RP] Richtea
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62585515
Hours on FL: 1124
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division: Evocity is full of frauds, pagans and villains - This operation is the best oppurtunity to remove those from the city. It is a good opportunity to become a better component of a team rather than a solo warrior.

IC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TRuN...sp=sharing
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 4 users Like Richtea's post:
  • Panda, Luna, Wolven, JohnSilver
[Image: MhnTtva.png]

Spoiler :

[Image: Ue4bb94.png]

Louis Archambeault Fontaine
14 Waterfront Road • P.O. Box 5209
Evocity, D.C. 11203-5209
Tel: (703) 283-1826 • Fax: (703) 283-2736

January 2nd, 2019

To whomever it may concern,

I am writing this letter in hopes of pursuing my career in the military, or whatever it has become. I believe that the qualities I possess can help your company in many ways. I have no doubt in my mind that Lionscrest will be the forerunner in world peace, however difficult it may be to achieve, and that is why I am sending you this application. I believe that with my expertise in combat and military tactics as well as the fact that I believe in this company, I have what it takes to join you in the adventure of protecting the world. Enclosed is the filled out application and all the necessaries.

Respectfully,
  Louis Archambeault Fontaine
  [Image: PfubqbW.png]

OOC:
  Name: Falcon.
  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66948201.
  Hours on FL: 1402.
  Have you received any bans/blacklists in the past month? No.
  Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division? 
  To achieve world peace.

IC:

Biography:
  Born from a wealthy French family, Louis had a goal: to make himself known in this world.   His parents weren't normal people, they hired nannies and babysitters to watch after Louis until he was ten years old. This experience would bring him across the world. From England, to Scotland and Wales, to Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Japan, and South Korea; he couldn't find meaning. Soon, this idea of meaning became buried in his memory, Louis dedicated himself to his job, a board member for Northrop Grumman, which he earned from his parent's contacts, something he feels guilty for. Though all things end, Louis was given a promotion but decided to leave. He decided to travel to the United States, Evocity, specifically, somewhere he had never been. He found this to be a new opportunity, to find something he loves. He wanted to join the military yet he wanted to help more locally, first it was the Virginia National Guard, but that got boring for him. He heard about an opportunity for a private military company of sorts, called Cerberus International. He immediately applied and was given the rank of Private First Class. Though his time within Cerberus International was short-lived as the company shut down due to [REDACTED]. Now, without a job, Louis intends to go back to his original goal and a well paying job, possibly in something he finds familiar, such as a security firm...

[Image: wRwFvMl.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 9 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, General Rickets, Byra, Luna, Wolven, Captain Barry, Panda, JohnSilver, dev
[Image: 06c6b6ba2b3507a65cb45d202789f62f.gif]

The following 10 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Wolven, Jan, ImTheRealSparks, Panda, Captain Barry, Dimitris, Falcon, JohnSilver, Spartan_KCT, Zecon
Very promising so far.

Make em' jealous
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 5 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets, Luna, JohnSilver, dev
[Image: Exn1Ech.png]
January 4th, 2019

This past week operatives belonging to the peacekeeping division of Lionscrest Incorporated were responsible for deposing an oppressive dictator. The fireteam of five proved themselves entirely capable of returning the city to its normality, taking out a relatively large group of defenders and sustaining no casualties. The anonymous operatives gave no message to the incoming press impetus except for a calm nod. One spectator spoke out after the assault on the Nexus and gave EvoNews an interesting perspective on the situation.

"Yeah, for sure, these new Lionscrest guys got their shit together. If you look around, now'a'days, those old PMCs aren't really relevant anymore, Lionscrest is the only one doin' a god damn thing!"

With all this in mind, it's safe to say that Lionscrest is here to stay.

[Image: PfubqbW.png]

The following 12 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Panda, Luna, Falcon, Wolven, JohnSilver, Richtea, Zecon, Coffee, Spartan_KCT, Zona, Envy, dev
[Image: vsijRskQ_o.png]

After Months of being away from EvoCity, Chilling with my feet up I receive a call from a old friend of mine...
Marcus Sosa is always there for his friends!

Spoiler :
OOC
Name: [FL:RP] Envy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73465497
Hours on FL: 701
Why do you want to join Lionscrest? Got Clan history with Rickets and I have recently been trying to get my activity up. Not been the easiest due to the festive season but I think I will be a very good addition to Lioncrest.

IC
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZeGo...sp=sharing

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 9 users Like Envy's post:
  • Wolven, Falcon, Jan, General Rickets, Spartan_KCT, L Y N C H Y, Panda, dev, Dragnort_
First ACE Industries now this, ya never fail Rickets boyo!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • General Rickets, Spartan_KCT
OOC
Name: [FL] Catuar
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26733688
Hours on FL: 346
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division
I want to get into the clan RP environment and involve myself in more RP's. I think this clan can help me do that with a fair balance of passive and aggressive RP.

IC

CASE: Jr., David Hendricksen
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Wolven, Falcon, Luna
[Image: 06c6b6ba2b3507a65cb45d202789f62f.gif]

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Wolven, Falcon, Ivan Headshotski, Panda