The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie
Reported User(s): The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie

Reported User's SteamID: The Scroogeman - STEAM_0:1:17207097 | Dougie - STEAM_0:0:17677692 | Piccaro - STEAM_0:0:32242643

Date & Time (GMT): 28/12/18 @ 21:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Greetings,

Me and MrMaaze (STEAM_0:1:127251248) were going to do a Federal Bureau of Investigation followed by a Court RP. We decided to bring the detained player up to the courtroom and to the back room on the same floor. We spotted a building which wasn't owned by a government official and started to search the area. We later spotted contraband and raided the base.

The users broke three rules in this case.

5.2 Do not build in areas you do not own unless given permission from the owner (the President being the owner of the Nexus and to build in public contact a member of staff).

8.6 Do not contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor or Mechanic (an exception being a Citizen with a custom job that fits the roleplay situation).

10.2a Props should only be used as a realistic way to search cover. Do not give yourself an unfair advantage by using optical tricks (materials/colors/resizing that remove depth perception and angled props - one-sided textures are only allowed for windows and must not be used for a base to make it easier to shoot attackers and others).

Evidence
Video will be uploaded by MrMaaze
[Image: clvck9d.png]
-Invovled- Zona and Me searched it, i was recording at the time, so heres my viedo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqkhnNuw...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
I don't know why you decided to break rules 1.3; "Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment." and 1.7; "If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating." to go out of your way to try and get a few people banned, for starters. You could've just proceeded with the Roleplay situation and found out why we were there IC'ly instead of throwing a hissy fit and going all pseudo-admin on us.

Secondly, you didn't even ask the President if we had permission to be there. I had asked the president roughly 20-30 minutes beforehand if I was allowed to create something on the Nexus upper floors, who then proceeded to let myself and my two compatriots into the elevator and up to the upper floors. I was hired by the two gentlemen with me to provide protection while they were engaging in whatever it was they were up to (I prefer not to ask questions as a security guard, I don't get paid to do that).

Thirdly, we've done the same thing before (it was a while ago, though, mind you. We haven't played on the server for a while.) and a member of staff had to get involved and said it was fine for us to do so as long as we had a valid RP reason (which we did). The Adv. Dupe is saved from when that happened and I was told at the time that the dupe didn't break any rules.
Hello again,

I do not see where this is breaking rule 1.3 as we fully roleplayed it out by taking down the civilians who had contraband. We are not back seating administrating either as we punished you in-game for an In-Character action like having illegal items in a building. You can clearly see that all of you got arrested for "Contraband". Whether you spawned it or not, you would have been arrested for it in real life as well. 

We didn't receive any information from the President about a security guard who doesn't have any passes that they are using the room. If that was the case, why didn't you guys state this in the first place before we brought it up for discussion? None actions here were taken to punish you Out Of Character or for your rule breakage. We also contacted the staff members as soon as we saw the dupe, however, we believe none staff members were available, therefore I cannot 100% be sure about this.

I still would like to put forward that you are the person being questioned about the rule breakage of 5.2 and 8.6 and none of them has been answered. I would fully answer any questions you may have about the case, however, it doesn't make the actions we have on videotape any better. Also for a small notice, the President him/herself cannot make contraband legal what so ever as that would go against the permanent laws which always must be followed at any time and cannot be colliding with other laws which may be placed by the president him/herself.

I would also like to put forward that you have including rule 5.2 and 8.6 been breaking rule 10.2a Props should only be used as a realistic way to search cover. Do not give yourself an unfair advantage by using optical tricks (materials/colors/resizing that remove depth perception and angled props - one-sided textures are only allowed for windows and must not be used for a base to make it easier to shoot attackers and others).

You had one-way doors which gives you an unfair advantage to you as you always know when they are coming and where they are at any times. 

Your friend "Piccaro" has also been breaking rule 5.5 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included). Take a look at the video at 1.26. You can see that the step up to the contraband is floating in the air.
Quote:I do not see where this is breaking rule 1.3 as we fully roleplayed it out by taking down the civilians who had contraband. We are not back seating administrating either as we punished you in-game for an In-Character action like having illegal items in a building.

You literally ran in, starting blabbering on about how it was against the rules, destroyed all the contraband immediately, then stood around for 5 or so minutes while you collected our Steam IDs and bitched at us for, in your opinion, doing something we weren't allowed to do. I don't see how that's roleplaying anything or being in-character, bud. You could've asked us what we were doing there, detained us or arrested us, THEN discussed how you thought it was breaking rules afterwards (or, better yet, call an admin like you're supposed to do).

Quote:I still would like to put forward that you are the person being questioned about the rule breakage of 5.2 and 8.6 and none of them has been answered.

I quite clearly answered that here:
Quote:I had asked the president roughly 20-30 minutes beforehand if I was allowed to create something on the Nexus upper floors, who then proceeded to let myself and my two compatriots into the elevator and up to the upper floors.
And here:
Quote:I was hired by the two gentlemen with me to provide protection while they were engaging in whatever it was they were up to (I prefer not to ask questions as a security guard, I don't get paid to do that).
It's not my fault if you have bad reading comprehension.

Quote:Also for a small notice, the President him/herself cannot make contraband legal what so ever as that would go against the permanent laws which always must be followed at any time and cannot be colliding with other laws which may be placed by the president him/herself.

I never claimed that the President legalized contraband. I only said the President gave me permission to be there and build something. I never said what I was building or why I was there to him. It's not my fault the President's not smart enough to screen people before letting them waltz into the Nexus.

Quote:Your friend "Piccaro" has also been breaking rule 5.5 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included). Take a look at the video at 1.26. You can see that the step up to the contraband is floating in the air.

Alright mate, stop being so petty. You can clearly see that the step is attached to the wall. Which means, y'know, it's supported. By the wall. The wall that it's attached to.
Hey,

Yeah, I started talking about it yes and reported it to a staff member as soon as possible because I haven't seen such a building before where they had contraband inside Nexus. You feel like I should have dealt with the issue another way, that can be another discussion because that is not on topic. I would like to add once again that staff members were called and we proceeded to roleplay and take the arrests in-character as we should do. We warned you about the dupe and said what was wrong with your actions, however, all of you were in denial of this and didn't want to listen. That will be on your own decision.

We didn't see that you had the permission by the president. You had none passes, and the officers who spot someone inside the Nexus with contraband wouldn't really ask the president if you had permission to stay or not. An arrest should have been placed what so ever. I believe the staff member who will be in charge of the report can check the logs etc.

I would like to point out that it isn't fun to do roleplay while the other part is breaking the game rules which are there to satisfy everyone. You still haven't explained why you broke 8.6, but I'll let the staff members deal with it. I also do not like that you comment me as a person by putting down the comment "It's not my fault if you have bad reading comprehension.". You are failing to stick to the case and rather goes and attacks the person (me) personally and "It's not my fault the President's not smart enough to screen people before letting them waltz into the Nexus.".
Hello.
You should not be contrabasing in the nexus, as citizens/security guard.
I find it hard to believe a staff member would have approved this.
If that is true, please have them contact me.

Approved.
Thank you for your report.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]