SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41063225

BanID: 77634

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: SoulRipper, Awestruck

Involved users
SoulRipper, Awestruck, Raccoon & Spear

Why we should unban you:

Hello Fearless, I'm hereby writing a second UBR appealing my ToS ban given about a year ago. I got banned for leaking specific things from within the SA office, these things being posts and snippets written about Awestruck and his past as an administrator and also the corresponding evidence.

This is a quote from my previous UBR that explains the whole situation and why I decided to do what I did. 

Spoiler :
Reference: SnowredWolf's Unban Request
I was a previous SA within the team, but I decided to step down as I wanted to concentrate more on providing quality updates to the gamemode. Sometime after I resigned as an SA, Awestruck was chosen as an SA and some of us were not happy with that decision and decided to voice our concerns about this promotion. Fast forwarding it ended up in both AwestruckBullet & Avgar being "demoted" from SA, and after this, a vote was put up so the staff team could vote on the SA they seemed fit for the position.
During the vote, I resigned from the staff team due to a massive amount of exams hanging above my head and I had absolutely no time to put into FL. The vote ended up with Floodify being promoted, which seemed to please the staff team, but as I was no longer a staff I couldn't tell anymore. Floodify, later on, resigned as an SA and I suppose a new vote was put up for the team, where Awestruck ended up being picked as the new SA. This is where everything happened when it comes to my ToS ban.

As I was one of the previous staff members with concerns and also had a lot of knowledge of Awestruck's cases and whatnot, I felt like the promotion could have been altered with (I believe about 40-50% of the team had changed by then.) The way I thought the vote could have been altered, was the fact that the team probably didn't know about the concerns the previous administrators had with Awestruck. I began writing a "post" about the issues we had had with Awestruck through time and wanted to present this to the staff team at the time. When I finished writing this text about Awestruck I decided to rewrite the post to be in sections and so the general population of Fearless could read it. I made a sub-website of my domain to put this up on along with making a few security measures on the website, these were mainly for web-development knowledge though. On this website, I disallowed specific staff members to reach the website. (SoulRipper, Awestruck, Jonas, Sparx and a few others.) I'm not going to go into details as to what kind of information this post held, if people want to find it they can still find the text that was written, however, I took the website down about 4 months ago as I felt like an ass releasing such stuff, and with this all images are gone.

In my previous unban request I listed what I had done to get banned, and explained the situations in detail. I explained how I broke ToS §1.12(Leaking) and §1.10(Double accounting)
I also wrote what I had done in terms of FL since I got banned, these being things such as helping out when getting questions about coding from your developers and also administrative things such as questions about specific people and their unban requests.

Since the last unban request I have continued to aid my support in terms of answering code specific questions and how to fix specific issues. I've also been willing to aid in answering unban requests when the staff team requests a response from me, this being when people appeal bans that I handed out in my time of administrating.

While my ban is somewhat serious as I obviously leaked something from the SA office, I believe what I've done through my time on Fearless can outweigh these actions. Through my time on Fearless I've dedicated a ton of hours towards keeping the server(s) clean from rule breakers by teaching people the rules and having to ban some rule breakers. I've also developed quite a bit for Fearless in order to keep the interest of the player base intact, this being by revamping a few game mechanics such as making a property system instead of the old door system, along with this I've also helped patch some major exploits in the gamemode and on the forums. And last but not least, I've also been an active forum user who has contributed to the well-being of the forum.

I hope you will take this unban request into consideration and perhaps take into consideration what I've brought to Fearless the last couple of years.
Hi SnowredWolf, please wait while I raise this with the team.
After discussion internally your appeal is to be denied.