Reported User(s): BeunkieBoy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Date & Time (GMT): 26/12/18 @ 21;00 GMT

Summary of the incident
time:8-9pm aorund later on in 8pm and final arrest 21:15
suspect:Beunkieboy
witnesses:Vadim arrest 3 and arrest 2
What happened
Well he arrested me first time for no reason claiming assault with a weapon yet he then says i used a prop. 2nd and 3rd times for not giving him a ride for free because I charge for a ride its part of the rp. Now let us note i have been away for a few weeks from fl:rp and i have not done anything wrong. We do have a bit of beef from a previous incident but i am not mad at him but he is still mad at me i think.
Please also note i have not done anything to anger him and anything he says against me will probably not be true as i have had no weapons in my inv except an empty pistol and no ammo
Thanks for reading
Digitalclock
Long time fl:rp player

edit: hes continuing this 21:49 sadly i couldnt get evidence but he locked 2 of us in the bank and beat us because he wanted a free ride and the other guy was trying to stop him (he was demoted from a cop by this point)

Evidence
[Image: lwpr9hf]
https://imgur.com/a/lwpr9hfhttps://imgur.com/a/lwpr9hf
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
I arrested you, because you refused to give me a ride.
You can see in my description, it says Corrupt. I was using this to get a ride for free, which doesn't cost you any money.
I only meant this as RP and attempted to explain it, yet you didn't comply so I arrested you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
you did this 3 times then attacked me afterwards when demoted we have proof u were minging and cops are not allowed to go that far i have seen cops punished for that maybe if u had some RP points you would actually understand how rp works u carried on afterwards as i said your status doesn't affect the fact you did it multiple times but no cop would do that except you. many people told me to make a pr and u did an incident earlier you also tried to silence me and make other cops believe you. the fact i got told to make a pr shows the fact it was not just a simple mistake don't blame the corrupt tag in your name desc as you cannot repeatedly do this and the fact u carried on without being a cop shows its not just a simple matter anymore ok
I did it a couple of times yes, I just wanted a free ride.
I don't understand why you did not just give me the ride, you were obviously aware of the consequences if you deny, as I arrested you prior. So don't be suprised if I arrest you again when you deny.

I was telling the other cops you were lying, because I was being corrupt. I didn't want to get demoted for it, it was all IC.
If you want a free ride wait till i make a free ride rp also you were demoted for doing it so carrying on makes the situation worse and the bank attack was not police job so accept your wrongdoings and take the punishment like a man
I was just being in-character, a free ride wouldn't have cost you anything.

Besides what I've said I have nothing to add, I will not respond unless an admin asks me to do so.
you were not you carried on after demotion you do not understand the concept of you can not have things your way people said you were minging accept what you did wrong this was a bad case of minge. I also suspect u only changed your description to corrupt for a free ride thinking you could get away with it. So do not try bribing anyone as we do not want a fearless bribing scandal either accept your punishment all the times i played with you on the server it has been chaos so something is not right
Judging by the stories and the 'evidence' this is clearly an IC situation and it should have stayed at that. Using corrupt tags gives someone a few RP opportunities, such as a limited capacity to do things that would otherwise only benefit themselves like getting free rides.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]