BAN REQUEST ZERO SUPPORT - EPIC fail mayor.
(01-23-2012, 08:52 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: Also the person who you made head of SS (Which was done by demoting Sraxos) also had a kill count of 10+ so that therefore makes your argument invalid.

I cannot "make" anyone SS.
(01-23-2012, 08:59 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:50 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:39 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: Evidence.

Notice how he says "demoted Hurry" after my SS job slot is free.

Ruined RP. Fail president. G'day.

Well then i guess you wasnt there all the time, I was.
The SS did a really lame job.
So the president decided to change his guards.
After me and my crew offered him our protection he offered us to take the SS slots after he will demote the failers. As he did.
You RDMed many people i dont see any reason he should be banned.

And as you said G'Day.

So you were the guy who took the head SS job. You had about the same number of kills as me so that argument which you and Zero depend on so much is pretty much useless. Anyhow I fail to see how it is RDM when the city is in uproar and their are armed people in the prision with m4a1s, crowbars and some guy even had a AWP. Upon having a bullet hitting me i fired back. Then ofc they all scream RDM as they wanted to kill me but got their ass handed to them instead.

And as I said earleir
G'day.

Well i had 9 kills and you had 20. I had 15 death and you had 2.
I had 2h gameplay you had 30m.
Dont say nothing about it.
You failed at your job and you got demoted for it.

(01-23-2012, 09:00 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:52 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: Also the person who you made head of SS (Which was done by demoting Sraxos) also had a kill count of 10+ so that therefore makes your argument invalid.

I cannot "make" anyone SS.

Well after demoting the current head of SS they guy who had been following you around for the past 10 minutes becomes head of SS almost straight after. You are true you cannot "make" anyone head of SS but i reckon you demoted him then went go head of SS its free (Something similar you did in one of my screenshots).
(01-23-2012, 09:03 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:59 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:50 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 08:39 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: Evidence.

Notice how he says "demoted Hurry" after my SS job slot is free.

Ruined RP. Fail president. G'day.

Well then i guess you wasnt there all the time, I was.
The SS did a really lame job.
So the president decided to change his guards.
After me and my crew offered him our protection he offered us to take the SS slots after he will demote the failers. As he did.
You RDMed many people i dont see any reason he should be banned.

And as you said G'Day.

So you were the guy who took the head SS job. You had about the same number of kills as me so that argument which you and Zero depend on so much is pretty much useless. Anyhow I fail to see how it is RDM when the city is in uproar and their are armed people in the prision with m4a1s, crowbars and some guy even had a AWP. Upon having a bullet hitting me i fired back. Then ofc they all scream RDM as they wanted to kill me but got their ass handed to them instead.

And as I said earleir
G'day.

Well i had 9 kills and you had 20. I had 15 death and you had 2.
I had 2h gameplay you had 30m.
Dont say nothing about it.
You failed at your job and you got demoted for it.

All my points have evidence. Yours have none. Therefore....well whats the point in replying back? Ever heard of bashing your head against a brick wall?

Well I got an exam tomorrow and have to revise. Ill be on tomorrow to argue futher if needed. Bit dissapointed, I excepted more.

G'day
Also johan commented on ur fail rping as president, he was still ss. U were his president, he was telling me about what u were doing up there?
Also , you stated we failed at our job, our job being protect CITY. However you stated the city was in turmoil due to the president?
(01-24-2012, 01:13 AM)Daniboy111 Wrote: Also , you stated we failed at our job, our job being protect CITY. However you stated the city was in turmoil due to the president?

You were SS right?
YOUR JOB IS NOT TO PROTECT THE CITY DUMBASS
Your job is to protect the PRESIDENT
Learn how to do your job dude.
Well. I was not there, but from what I see is;

1. The SS (You posting the ban request) was not even protecting the mayor, since you were in your car at BK, which shows you were coming back from somewhere out of the city, and as a result, not doing your job.

2. I cannot see a single image that shows ZeroSupport as a CITIZEN.

3. SkyDragon looks like the one who should be having the ban request posted against in this situation.

4. Lovely how theres no pictures of the scoreboard. Would have showed what was REALLY happening.

So in my opinion, I wouldn't ban anyone. Every person on the server RDMs at a certain point in the day. It seems to happen around 8pm GMT which gets annoying as hell. Plus, as president, maybe Zero was trying to prevent all the RDMing that was going on? SkyDragon was RDMing I see on one of the pictures.

To be honest, you sound like you're wanting to ban ZeroSupport specifically out of hatred for him in general, and just found a reason (or trying to, which you kind of failed at) to ban him.

Meh.
(01-24-2012, 02:46 PM)Interknet Wrote: Well. I was not there, but from what I see is;

1. The SS (You posting the ban request) was not even protecting the mayor, since you were in your car at BK, which shows you were coming back from somewhere out of the city, and as a result, not doing your job.

3. SkyDragon looks like the one who should be having the ban request posted against in this situation.

4. Lovely how theres no pictures of the scoreboard. Would have showed what was REALLY happening.

So in my opinion, I wouldn't ban anyone. Every person on the server RDMs at a certain point in the day. It seems to happen around 8pm GMT which gets annoying as hell. Plus, as president, maybe Zero was trying to prevent all the RDMing that was going on? SkyDragon was RDMing I see on one of the pictures.

To be honest, you sound like you're wanting to ban ZeroSupport specifically out of hatred for him in general, and just found a reason (or trying to, which you kind of failed at) to ban him.

Meh.

Partly true. However I dont "hate" him. I just posted my evidnece to a ban request on the fourms. And in my screenshot i was next to the president in his office when I was demoted.That SS you saw could be anyone and/or could be on orders to assist police, raid contra farm, etc. While a SS's job is to guard the president it is also other things aswell. Consider it like a SWAT / President bodyguard sort of thing. As for the screenshot of the scoreboard. I assume they might have one as that's the best argument they come back with.

(01-24-2012, 03:32 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:46 PM)Interknet Wrote: Well. I was not there, but from what I see is;

Meh.

Partly true. However I dont "hate" him. I just posted my evidnece to a ban request on the fourms. And in my screenshot i was next to the president in his office when I was demoted.That SS you saw could be anyone and/or could be on orders to assist police, raid contra farm, etc. While a SS's job is to guard the president it is also other things aswell. Consider it like a SWAT / President bodyguard sort of thing. As for the screenshot of the scoreboard. I assume they might have one as that's the best argument they come back with.

Um. Right. You were at BK, and you even said in another post about protecting the CITY, which isn't your job. It was you next to BK, not someone else. ...

Also, your first two pictures have no relevance. :z
Also, when you post a ban request about someone, use pictures that include him, rather than ones that don't even have relevancy to Zero. Like the random props on the floor, that comment the guy made "THEY KILLED THE MAYOR YOU SUCK FUCKING COCK", and the console of all those steam ids.
(01-24-2012, 03:37 PM)Interknet Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 03:32 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:

Meh.

Um. Right. You were at BK, and you even said in another post about protecting the CITY, which isn't your job. It was you next to BK, not someone else. ...

Also, your first two pictures have no relevance. :z
Also, when you post a ban request about someone, use pictures that include him, rather than ones that don't even have relevancy to Zero. Like the random props on the floor, that comment the guy made "THEY KILLED THE MAYOR YOU SUCK freaking ***", and the console of all those steam ids.

Um I never said anything about protecting the city that was Dani you moron. so i was not next to BK. Check the fourms before posting, might make you look less like a derp.