Scraf
Reported User(s): Scraf

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82324179

Date & Time (GMT): 25/12/18 @ 23:18 GMT

Summary of the incident
Arresting me just to use my car and ram people, This is mask sitting in the back without The officer seeing him, Then later off Hides it under an staircase.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/r_Z1iidtfCs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
Hello there. I didnt arrest you to use your car. If you showed the full video (you cropped it) You ran over a citizen thats why i arrested you. i used your car to report to a kidnapping case as i didnt have time to switch car.

Thanks -scraf

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-25-2018, 10:22 PM)scraf Wrote: Hello there. I didnt arrest you to use your car. If you showed the full video (you cropped it) You ran over a citizen thats why i arrested you. i used your car to report to a kidnapping case as i didnt have time to switch car.

Thanks -scraf

idk why you arrested me for running over a citizen jaywalking but same, You clearly see you ram people and full speed into a road block, not really realistic is it? and then after you put my car under a staircase in downtown road? no one is gonna fall for that shit dude, there was no ¨kidnap¨ at all stop lying.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Mate, u ran over a citizen. I can arrest u for that.

(12-25-2018, 10:39 PM)scraf Wrote: Mate, u ran over a citizen. I can arrest u for that.

and that gives you the reason to take my car and use it as your own vehicle and hide it downtown road under a staircase?
-Involved- Scarf, you were stealing cars with an invalid warrant and cdmed us and ruined our rp at Connectivity road such as thicc pig your friend and u were basing in our CDC Headquarters then u and thicc pig said "Fuck off vagina" inside my base which i then called the President  (PhantomSolaris) over gov radio. Which then thicc pig got demoted from vp and u arrested, However then u kept coming back after that as a cop tasing and cuffing me multiple times, then u got  demoted your friend THICC PIG switches cop and does that, then u both were doing it over and over stealing cars CDMing me officers violet kittie. Which then SWAT was stationary deploeyd at our facility u even broke fearp while i and SWAT had u under gunpoint u said no fuck off vagina ranned in and out which ended up u both got shoot to death.

Regards MrMaaze
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
Mate that is absolute bs. I never was tasing you or putting you in hand cuffs. Dont lie. I was not braking any rules. I was coming back to your place, knowing that i wasn't braking any rules. You on the other hand, we knocking us out when my friend was vice president and when i was a police officer. As vice president i had every right to come in as i over power you. THICC PIG is the one you need to discuss about this. I was in line with the rules.

Also i would like to see any evidence of this supposed tasing and arresting. I will be blown away if you come up with any.

-scraf

(12-26-2018, 02:13 PM)scraf Wrote: Mate that is absolute bs. I never was tasing you or putting you in hand cuffs. Dont lie. I was not braking any rules. I was coming back to your place, knowing that i wasn't braking any rules. You on the other hand, we knocking us out when my friend was vice president and when i was a police officer. As vice president i had every right to come in as i over power you. THICC PIG is the one you need to discuss about this. I was in line with the rules.

Also i would like to see any evidence of this supposed tasing and arresting. I will be blown away if you come up with any.

-scraf

Also, you werent -invloved- in this situation whats so ever. Make a different PR, with evidence before you try and false accuse me.

-scraf

(12-26-2018, 02:14 PM)scraf Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 02:13 PM)scraf Wrote: Mate that is absolute bs. I never was tasing you or putting you in hand cuffs. Dont lie. I was not braking any rules. I was coming back to your place, knowing that i wasn't braking any rules. You on the other hand, we knocking us out when my friend was vice president and when i was a police officer. As vice president i had every right to come in as i over power you. THICC PIG is the one you need to discuss about this. I was in line with the rules.

-scraf

Also, you werent -invloved- in this situation whats so ever. Make a different PR, with evidence before you try and false accuse me.

-scraf

Of course he was you rammed their rp with My vehicle.
(12-26-2018, 03:26 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 02:14 PM)scraf Wrote:

-scraf

-scraf

Of course he was you rammed their rp with My vehicle.

are you kidding me.... A: that never happend and b: the whole rp happened much after this situation.