kian lf ed8
Reported User(s): kian lf ed8

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937

Date & Time (GMT): 23/12/18 @ 8:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
We We're getting Raided then this guy Decided to abuse and Shot straight At Mask thru the wall, idk what its called but just look at the clip, he saw his weapon peaked thru the wall then shot him multiple times witch caused him to die later in the raid. 

Evidence
https://youtu.be/z7mqKLeJqFA
whats the actual pr about mate

its a raid and you lost?
You are Abusing the fact that you saw his gun thru the wall, You instantly sprayed at him when he stood at the wall. Fail Rp.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
you were shooting me through the wall whenever i went near the door lmao

i shot where you probably are if you're camping that corner
-Not Involved-

I'm Not an expert but i think YOU 3 made Metagaming as u were in discord talking to each other and giving ICly Informations OOCly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(12-23-2018, 09:42 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: -Not Involved-

I'm Not an expert but i think YOU 3 made Metagaming as u were in discord talking to each other and giving ICly Informations OOCly.

we didn't metagame all mask said was ¨yep hes abusing that wall shit¨
(12-23-2018, 09:34 PM)a37 leader Wrote: you were shooting me through the wall whenever i went near the door lmao

i shot where you probably are if you're camping that corner

bro, i just shot back thru the wall, whats abusing with that? Mask stood into the wall with the weapon peaking out, you instantly switched direction of your shooting to where his gun was pointing out, its something completely Different.
Stop the vid at 0:13 Sec and you see you Shoot straight at hes gun thru the wall, And that made him die later in the raid.
he died because he is bad at gunfights
Hello.
I find it very unusual that someone could just guess someone's location behind a wall like that right down to a tee.
You no doubt abused the fact that the weapon would have been sticking through the wall as an indicator.
Also, your attitude in this PR is childish kian lf ed8. PR's are a serious matter, as you've just discovered.

Approved.
Thank you for your report.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]