Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Cro and Awestruck

Why should you be unbanned?
POSTING ON BEHALF OF THE MAN HIMSELF
"Your name:£10 Cro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441811204

Your ban ID: 81357

Banned by: Awestruck (FL dev-admin at the time)

Reason: Double Accounting - STEAM_0:1:120565933

Involved: Just Myself

Why we should unban you:
Hello,
I believe it has now been two months since I have received a permanent ban for double accounting. I have previously attempted to appeal this suspension. However, this has deemed unsuccessful due to the administrator dealing with my case (Awestruck) being unwilling to find a solution for me to prove that I was not Double Accounting. For several days I have said that I can prove it and we could join a discord call to sort this out. However, Awestruck insisted that there was another way to prove that I was lying, and the case was dismissed.

Since then, my older brother has moved out to uni. However, he will be coming home for the Christmas period and we may be able to once again prove we are indeed different people. My brother introduced me to the Fearless RP community around 5 months ago. I don’t believe he was banned in this period so why would he double account? It truly does not make sense to DA if you are not banned. He as you may know did get re-banned at the time I was actively, daily playing on the server though. I think the fact that Im being accused of DA’ing of someone who wasn’t banned at the time I started playing on the community is outrageous. Yes our IP’s were the same which makes sense since we lived together, but at the time I also had a subscription to a VPN service so why would I not use it?

Lastly, I would like to say that I was defiantly not the most liked person on the server, this can be seen in my discord DM’s with the members and the various PM’s and forums posts that were made against me, which is why I think people do not believe me. So, I would love to prove this if I in any way can. Please feel free to add me on Discord where I am pretty much always active and we can speak more freely rather than me having to use who ever is posting this for me constantly."
My bad for fucking up the UBR, I was drunk when I did it.
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Denied