[FL:RP] General Rickets
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] General Rickets

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Date & Time (GMT): 23/12/18 @ 11:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Attempting RDM In Public, (City Tunnel). Just because i rammed his vehicle and said fuck you lol. Then he jumps out of his bike and starts shooting me Down.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/P_DoNglfwIo
So initially you ram my bike at 12 seconds in. Seeing as i'm driving a motor cycle that is already dangerous and threatening to my life, I show clear aggression in my response at which point you make another attempt on my life by reversing into me and calling me a "N*****".

I made my point and left.

(12-23-2018, 10:42 PM)General Rickets Wrote: So initially you ram my bike at 12 seconds in. Seeing as i'm driving a motor cycle that is already dangerous and threatening to my life, I show clear aggression in my response at which point you make another attempt on my life by reversing into me and calling me a "N*****".

I made my point and left.

theres no way you could've died of that Wink. You attempted to kill me but after i jumped out you ran away. You clearly tried to kill me. Public Too.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
You could have knocked me off the vehicle causing grievous bodily harm, attempting to knock me off my motorcycle was an attempt on my life nonetheless and I responded with similar violence.

(12-23-2018, 10:46 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You could have knocked me off the vehicle causing grievous bodily harm, attempting to knock me off my motorcycle was an attempt on my life nonetheless and I responded with similar violence.

you cant fall of the bike but for rp yeah, so you would've jumped out of a bike in a city tunnel and gun down a guy in a car?
(12-23-2018, 10:53 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 10:46 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You could have knocked me off the vehicle causing grievous bodily harm, attempting to knock me off my motorcycle was an attempt on my life nonetheless and I responded with similar violence.

you cant fall of the bike but for rp yeah, so you would've jumped out of a bike in a city tunnel and gun down a guy in a car?

I'm a wanted armed criminal part of a gang, try and think this while situation through a little more thoroughly before posting PRs on people.

Lets run through the things actually wrong with this video, first of all - [Image: 19ac7ef20e792ead9e1d7be2d86a6881.png]
You rammed me with your vehicle and then rammed me again both infringing on the above rule. Not to mention your questionable job name.

(12-23-2018, 11:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 10:53 PM)Julern Wrote:

I'm a wanted armed criminal part of a gang, try and think this while situation through a little more thoroughly before posting PRs on people.

Lets run through the things actually wrong with this video, first of all - [Image: 19ac7ef20e792ead9e1d7be2d86a6881.png]
You rammed me with your vehicle and then rammed me again both infringing on the above rule. Not to mention your questionable job name.
Didn't really mean to ram you hard but more to look at your bike, but yeah i know i rammed you once, but the second time wasnt really a ram. More of a push.
You rammed me once, I passed it off and shared some harsh words and even a death threat and tried to drive away when you then rammed into me again. I tried to drive away from the situation and you made another attempt to hit me with your vehicle.

Hitting someone on a bike in RP terms and IRL is classed as an attempt on someones life due to the obvious lack of safety equipment keeping them on the bike.

Myself and another member of staff have discussed this case and we both agree that General Rickets had valid reasons to fire at you with a weapon as you rammed his motorcycle, which caused danger to his life. You also insulted him by calling him a "N*****". About the city tunnel, due to there being little players in the area (those who were there were teammates of Rickets) he was also not actually in the city, thus his actions were not visible to any potential bystanders. You can also see at the end of the video, he got on his bike to flee from to situation, lowering the chances even more of being seen. He has not broken any rules in our eyes regarding crimes in public.

Denied.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator