Kian lf ed8
Reported User(s): Kian lf ed8

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937

Date & Time (GMT): 23/12/18 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Broke fearRP. Commands were given and he straight ignored it. 

unfortunate my recordings didn't capture what happened beforehand. Pina (the other rebel on the right) is asked to leave a statement.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKgr2VAk...e=youtu.be
I've seen a lot of Rule Breaks From this guy today like Targetting me as an officer and stuff, This guy is clearly here to be a minge honestly. Just like yesterday when he propclimbed into our base and killed all of us from behind mid Raid, didn't even get a blacklist.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
i've very clearly got a gun out lmfao

there's no fearrp if i've already got a gun out and ready and you approach me with a gun
(12-23-2018, 08:29 PM)a37 leader Wrote: i've very clearly got a gun out lmfao

there's no fearrp if i've already got a gun out and ready and you approach me with a gun

2 people Pointed a weapon at you at the same time, therebefore Fear rp is applied.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
[Image: 8FZsnPR.png]

wheres the 2nd person bud?

the anarchist to the right who is on my team?

you ain't even involved in this PR get out
(12-23-2018, 09:59 PM)a37 leader Wrote: [Image: 8FZsnPR.png]

wheres the 2nd person bud?

the anarchist to the right who is on my team?

you ain't even involved in this PR get out

1. I came from behind giving you orders to put down your weapon which means FearRP does apply.
2. The dude you were talking with is not on your side.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

wait is this when i came to stop pina from destroying his wheelclamp and you rode up? yeah im fairly sure i was facing you before you came from behind the car with your weapon, because that's what i expected to happen.

video starts way too early, 0:00 is me already reacting to your gun before you even give me a single command under 'FearRP'
(12-24-2018, 06:04 PM)a37 leader Wrote: wait is this when i came to stop pina from destroying his wheelclamp and you rode up? yeah im fairly sure i was facing you before you came from behind the car with your weapon, because that's what i expected to happen.

video starts way too early, 0:00 is me already reacting to your gun before you even give me a single command under 'FearRP'

unfortunate my recording did not catch what happened before hand. I came up to you shouting commands. In further events, I will not reply anymore unless a staff member ask me to do so.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I have been asked to post a statement about this rule break. 

As Weezy has previously mentioned I was not on ‘Kian if ed8’ side I was working alongside Weezy. When Weezy came up behind ‘Kian if ed8’ he was facing and talking to me so when he had a gun pointed at his back he ran, jumped, turned around and then proceeded Gun down weezy breaking FearRP. 

Before this happened ‘Kian if ed8’ conducted a police stop on me and after I stopped I asked what was the reason for the stop which after saying this he opened fire upon my vehicle even though my engine was turned off and not a danger to the public. He has shown multiple cases of abuse of power as a police officer and breakages of FearRP.
ok so before the recording when you rolled up and i was facing you crouched behind your vehicle expecting you to attack, i certainly wasn't turned around so there was no FearRP.