[FL:RP] ket. perqe
(12-23-2018, 01:46 PM)Awestruck Wrote: From your previous Unban Request, you told me that you understood the reasoning for your ban. Let me re-quote what I had said.
Awestruck Wrote:I first nerfed you to avoid you posting anything else, thus giving me time to ban you. The ban reason being the following:
Posting NSFW content in General chat. Doesn't learn his lesson with a nerf ever.
The ban was never for people posting on your apparent behalf.
Reference - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90856

After some confusion, you then told me you understand the ban reason.

Perqe Wrote:Well its just funny and such a coincidence, you only banned me exactly when people started speaking on behalf of me even tho it was bollocks, but fair enough now you have explained it i understand more just thin a ban is a little over the top.
Reference - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90856

You are responsible for reading the rules. They are on the side under a category called Important. No-one else is to blame.
16. Do not link or otherwise display any explicit material in any of the text channels.

Just to re-iterate, the people posting on your behalf has nothing to do with the ban.

Yes i understand, however, i dont think a ban is fair. This mistake and moment of dismay has caused me to not be able to speak to the community and my friends when they use the discord.

I understood what you said to end the discussion between us two maturely. This is me asking for you to just forgive me and drop it, i have not directed anything to you or targeted you or even anyone. I simply made a mistake which harmed no one. So i dont see why the punishment is so severe.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] ket. perqe - by don - 12-23-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by Awestruck - 12-23-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by don - 12-23-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by don - 12-25-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by don - 01-03-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by don - 01-12-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: [FL:RP] ket. perqe - by User 12049 - 01-12-2019, 01:06 PM