[FL:M] Sentinel
Reported User(s): [FL:M] Sentinel

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63381422

Date & Time (GMT): 22/12/2018 @ 14:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was in a police officer's car, trying to pull him over then he got out a gun and forced me out of the vehicle as a citizen.

Evidence
https://steamcommunity.com/id/getongab/s...0884074646
Yeah my mistake, I put the weapon away after you said my job was citizen.
I never shot or dealt any damage to you. Thought my job was still thug.
(12-22-2018, 03:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Yeah my mistake, I put the weapon away after you said my job was citizen.
I never shot or dealt any damage to you. Thought my job was still thug.

I understand but this is still against the rules to do?
Alright but neither of you are involved even if you're "helping" and on the contrary, I've seen player reports in which a player was punished so that's redundant. Also, Sentinel told me to get out of the vehicle under gunpoint.

I'm just waiting for an actual admin to reply rather than an invisible reply by one when the thread was created.
Yes, purposely having my job as Citizen and doing AggressiveRP with the intent to harm and kill someone is not allowed and is against the rules. But what I did was an honest mistake, although I did change my job afterwards, I will make sure that this sort of situation doesn't occur again. Thank you.
May I direct people to this courthouse rule:

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are: 
  1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

I appreciate many of you are trying to help and have good intentions, but just because you have a relevant opinion or a recollection of similar cases does not give you the right to provide a comment in this PR. If you were not involved in this case specifically, you are of no relation to the PR, therefore sufficient warnings have been handed out.

PewDiePie, thank you for taking the time to create this report. For future reference, this should have been placed in the "staff report" section, since this is a report on a moderator. Due to this being the case, a conclusion may only be made by a Supervising Administrator or higher, so please remain patient. Thank you.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Approved.

Yes, this was a breach of the rules for a few seconds. That said, it was an honest mistake and after speaking with Sentinel, I am confident it will not happen again. No punishment will be issued, however this case will me noted down internally.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]