Early Access Application
Little bit confused why my application was denied as it was made before most people who were accepted but wasn't looked at till now and was denied as it was full, was this a mistake?
bad rng
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
This may also been because SAs/Devs believed the other people were better suited for the role.
It is simply not okay to deny applications without giving feedback. Highly unprofessional.
Got the same problem, Its rather unfair for the people who applicated on the same day or before other people thag got approved. Saying the “Team is full” is kinda unproffesional. As we posted before the otherss.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlkmMBqSsPaUxhNqFqygY...sJwl-zB6AQ]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

It's not about how quick you posted your app, it's about if you're app is good and detailed, and we think you will be a good fit, you will get it. It's not 'first come, first serve'
(12-22-2018, 05:52 PM)Arny Wrote: It's not about how quick you posted your app, it's about if you're app is good and detailed, and we think you will be a good fit, you will get it. It's not 'first come, first serve'

I could agree, If these are the reason's then don't say its "Full". Just say whats wrong about it.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • juicyorange
(12-22-2018, 05:52 PM)Arny Wrote: It's not about how quick you posted your app, it's about if you're app is good and detailed, and we think you will be a good fit, you will get it. It's not 'first come, first serve'

I believe mine was more detailed than most if not all of the applications.