Promotions
Violet de Kittie, friendly to everyone seems to care about the server and RP what more do you need for an admin
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • RoCKy
(12-20-2018, 05:04 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Violet de Kittie, friendly to everyone seems to care about the server and RP what more do you need for an admin

Being an admin requites administrative capability, assertiveness.

Caring about roleplay is the quality of a good roleplayer, not an admin.

I'm afraid to say she doesn't have any administrative capability.
The following 5 users Like JackZ's post:
  • John Jong, Willem de Walrus, Lewwings, Wolven, Envy
(12-20-2018, 05:04 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Violet de Kittie, friendly to everyone seems to care about the server and RP what more do you need for an admin

Administrative capabilities
The following 2 users Like John Jong's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Lewwings
(12-20-2018, 05:22 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Everyone entitled to their opinion, but how is someone supposed to have administrative capabilities without being an admin? And being assertive without being a moderator or admin would just make people think you were a jerk, same reason why people used to always cry about Aspire. I see no difference between Violet and and another certain recently made moderator except Violet is nice to everyone and that person is nice to his friends.

Then again it is everyone's opinions, you would disagree with who I think and I would disagree with who you think that's why it is left to the current admins to decide and hopefully make a good call
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • PhantomSolaris
(12-20-2018, 07:27 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

-snip-

Everyone entitled to their opinion, but how is someone supposed to have administrative capabilities without being an admin? And being assertive without being a moderator or admin would just make people think you were a jerk, same reason why people used to always cry about Aspire. I see no difference between Violet and and another certain recently made moderator except Violet is nice to everyone and that person is nice to his friends.

Then again it is everyone's opinions, you would disagree with who I think and I would disagree with who you think that's why it is left to the current admins to decide and hopefully make a good call

In my opinion being nice to everyone isn't a good trait, possibility to let people off more. Being assertive is completely possible without being a member of staff or having a position of power, being assertive is just having confidence in yourself and the decisions you make; and having administrative capabilities is easy without being a member of staff (for example helping someone when they need it in OOC, being knowledgeable in the rules etc.)

Everyone entitled to their opinion, but how is someone supposed to have administrative capabilities without being an admin? And being assertive without being a moderator or admin would just make people think you were a jerk, same reason why people used to always cry about Aspire. I see no difference between Violet and and another certain recently made moderator except -snip 

by showing good admin qualities which would help them in the role anyway I’m gonna go smoke a fat j
(12-20-2018, 07:45 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:

-snip-

In my opinion being nice to everyone isn't a good trait, possibility to let people off more. Being assertive is completely possible without being a member of staff or having a position of power, being assertive is just having confidence in yourself and the decisions you make; and having administrative capabilities is easy without being a member of staff (for example helping someone when they need it in OOC, being knowledgeable in the rules etc.)
I agree with you somewhat, but you clearly have not been on the server recently, if you ever tell someone they are doing anything wrong or quoting a rule you will have "pr patrol XD" screamed at you for weeks. Anyway don't want to turn this into a debate because their is a few people that would love nothing more than to turn this into a huge argument with me instead of friendly debate, I think being friendly to everyone is actually an advantage because you would treat everyone the same, unlike others who would treat certain people different due to their friendship etc. But I respect your opinion and somewhat agree with it, I will leave it at that so not to sidetrack the thread.
(12-20-2018, 04:46 PM)Fudge Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 01:53 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I’d be such a good admin, I will beat up all the bad guys and they’ll never stand a chance against me.

it would be great if you got admin because then you could go godmode and actually be able to contend in aggro

Wow that was mean Sad

Banned.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
My opinion on promotions is directly linked to how they were in fearless' golden age.

Call me old fashioned but i like the way it was back then.

EDIT: This comment is regarding the way people are selected and why they are selected, not the new system.

The new system is good, adaptations have to occur with time.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Zona, Envy, Richtea
(12-20-2018, 01:32 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 01:36 AM)Pufitee Wrote: mysen

Promote puff or fieldy is comin

watch out  Fire Fire