Promotions
On an on-topic side note though, I’ve never liked the criticisms of “lol who. never seen them” against people’s promotions. There are players who are pretty quiet in the community who when observed, are seen to have appropriate administrative qualities, so I see no reason why they shouldn’t be given a shot too just because they’re not ‘popular’ within the community.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 6 users Like Zecon's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, mark2766, Zona, Spartan_KCT, Infernaw, RoCKy
I like the fact that anyone can be promoted as it shows and gives players opportunity that they can have the potential to be staff.
(12-20-2018, 11:22 PM)Zecon Wrote: On an on-topic side note though, I’ve never liked the criticisms of “lol who. never seen them” against people’s promotions. There are players who are pretty quiet in the community who when observed, are seen to have appropriate administrative qualities, so I see no reason why they shouldn’t be given a shot too just because they’re not ‘popular’ within the community.

lol who r u??

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(12-20-2018, 12:07 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 08:59 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 11:54 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 11:51 PM)Agorith Wrote: Another one of these threads whyyyy, people always promoting their own friends anyway
Isn't that how you were promoted?

Nope

Yes it was. Infernaw promoted u right?

I'm not sure who ran the command that promoted me but it wasn't Infernaw that got me promoted, as I said once before you should make sure your 'facts' are facts before trying to use them against me ?
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • mark2766
Willem
Zona
Create
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Zona, JackZ
(12-21-2018, 10:43 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 12:07 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 08:59 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 11:54 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 11:51 PM)Agorith Wrote: Another one of these threads whyyyy, people always promoting their own friends anyway
Isn't that how you were promoted?

Nope

Yes it was. Infernaw promoted u right?

I'm not sure who ran the command that promoted me but it wasn't Infernaw that got me promoted, as I said once before you should make sure your 'facts' are facts before trying to use them against me ?

I personally don't give a fuck why or how you were promoted.
You weren't a bad admin so i have no quarrel with the subject of your previous promotion and time as an admin.

Let's stop arguing shall we.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, Agorith, Spartan_KCT
Everyones saying Zona.

Guy has delineated some great skills and potential for administrative duties here i believe with his activity raised a little bit he deserves a shot.

Who believes the same

CLARIFICATION: I'm not friends with Zona, i have actualy spoken to him only about once or twice. Not just trying to get a friend promoted here, just wan't what's in the best interests for fearless to go in a right direction.
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Zona, Wolven, Lewwings, Spartan_KCT
you should promote that frost guy, very experienced
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Zona, Spartan_KCT
Zona
Agorith
Wolven 
WillemDeWalrus
Santaliz
Grape

Definitely these
All very experienced, approachable and knowledgeable
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Zona, Spartan_KCT, Wolven
Ooooh yeah, If Santaliz is still active. 100%.