JackZ
Steam Name: JackZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

BanID: 81168

Ban Reason: BRA (89410) - Abusing the Move Body tool // Long ban per last chance

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users: Emily

Why should you be unbanned?

I have a newly founded attitude for playing seriously on roleplay servers which will be noticed if i am given a chance at Amnesty and unbanned. My previous failures at playing the server with a bad attitude have made me realise that this time with my new attitude and skill gained from playing more serious RP server alternatives i can once again play fearless with a serious attitude and stay here for good this time. I have not been toxic on the forums or on discord since i have developed this new community-friendly attitude, which has been for a few months now =-this can be checked through logs as well; i have no further desire to shit talk other members of the community or be unfriendly to people here anymore, that attitude is long gone. My nagging and moaning at staff or other community members will no longer happen either. I'm not going to say what i did before my ban was terrible, because it straight up wasn't, but the ban was justified as i was on final, all i'm saying is that upon returning if i am granted that chance, staff and community members will realise that my attitude has changed for the better and will continue to be this way for my whole duration of time playing at FL. Since i started playing this serious RP server i've been referencing to that has helped me develop this new community friendly and roleplay desiring attitude i have gotten staff there (It's been a good few months of playing there actively now however i joined there in 2016 yet didn't play) = this stands as proof that my maturity and attitude for playing on roleplay servers in a serious fashion has became outstandingly better as i now actually hav monitored and roleplayed myself seriously for hundreds of hours. This experience has made me more community-friendly to everyone i encounter when i am apart of roleplay communities out of character, more roleplay oriented than aggressive'rp' oriented and genuinely just a way better and more well rounded roleplayer. At this point with the knowledge of roleplay that i have gained and the maturity and community friendly attitude i have developed i am confident that i can return to FL for good, breaking no rules and make a positive impact on the community and the roleplay inside of the server.

To highlight: In the time i've been banned i have became a moderator on an extremely popular and large serious roleplaying community on the game 'DayZ' which has taught me a lot about appreciating roleplay more, and always valuing roleplay. I have since resigned from this role on said community however it stands as a trophy of my new attitude supporting roleplay. Should i come back i will make a positive change to the roleplay on the server.

Reading everything thoroughly will grant you a better understanding of why i would like to be unbanned, and why i'm confident no fuck-ups will occur from my side this time.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for reading and taking your time looking into my appeal.
- JackZ
Hi Jack,

As Awestuck is no longer part of the time I will take action over this unban appeal.

Can you please reply to the following:

What occurred on the day of your ban from your side and do you think the ban was justified?

What have you been up to since your ban?

What would you have done differently to not get into this position?

Why now are you appealing the ban?

Many Thanks,
(12-17-2018, 11:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -snip-

What occurred on the day of your ban from your side and do you think the ban was justified?
I was on last chance no doubt, but what i actually did on my side to deserve the ban was a little too small. I should have been slapped on the wrist, it would have sufficed.

In all honesty i'm happy that i was suspended, it's given me time to think about my attitude, ultimately improving it for my return.

What i actually did to deserve the suspension was very minor, i moved a spawned in rag doll around an RV moving it around for a small distance, then stopped. I was PR'ed for this and banned as a result.

May i add: There was very few people on the server at the time, i was not disturbing any roleplay. This does not justify what i did at all, i'm just adding it. 

Small, minor issues like this will not be occurring from my side any longer should i be unbanned, nor big ones.

What have you been up to since your ban?
When playing on my PC, spending my time on a serious DayZ roleplaying community developing a newly improved and more supportive attitude towards roleplay. While not playing on my PC just playing sport, doing assignments etc.

What would you have done differently to not get into this position?
Be conducting more serious roleplay which would prevent me from sidetracking myself and creating issues on the server or violating rules. 

My types of roleplay are going to be a lot more unique as my experience elsewhere has taught me different types of roleplay to create which will overall have a positive influence on the ongoing RP on the community and server. 

Why now are you appealing the ban?
Following my time off the server i now believe i am ready to return and have full 100% trust in myself not to break any further rules and get myself suspended once more. 

My general maturity and roleplay attitude will improve substantially as well as my toxicity down the drain. I have stated a lot of reasons in the OP explaining why i am now appealing the ban, all of them valid and very
I gave you a long ban for last chance for a reason, the ban wasn't permanent and the ban was justified (along with it's length - as is common for a last chance ban)
All you're doing is apologising, you've provided no evidence to support this UBR
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Approved
Re-opened and re-banned pending internal discussion.
This ban was such a lengthy one due to it being a last chance ban. This kind of punishment is standard when you're on last chance and while your apology is appreciated, I'm afraid it is not enough to lift the ban.

Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I don't think that his action should lead into this ban. While he is on his last chance, the only thing he did was:

https://plays.tv/video/5b92307830af76501...tool-abuse

Yes it's a bit messing around but not to the level which I would ban someone. A warning would do.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Unbanned