Goodbye Everyone
I mean calling out Mark seemed pretty unneeded the way I see it, all he stated was that they personally didn't get along but mark did appreciate the time Awes' put in as admin.

Even if it was negative deal with it and go on, calling others a disgrace, toddler or something else makes yourself look idiotic.

Just calm down and post your goodbye/opinion whatever, don't go around disrespecting others.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Yonno, Archer
(12-18-2018, 01:43 PM)Jan Wrote: I mean calling out Mark seemed pretty unneeded the way I see it, all he stated was that they personally didn't get along but mark did appreciate the time Awes' put in as admin.

Even if it was negative deal with it and go on, calling others a disgrace, toddler or something else makes yourself look idiotic.

Just calm down and post your goodbye/opinion whatever, don't go around disrespecting others.

toddler
I didn’t want to respond to this because I know John and his little group would love nothing better to derail this thread and turn it into an argument so I will just respond to Eeees point

Maybe I worded it wrong and should have put my point across better all I was saying that in my opinion Awestruck seemed to go above and beyond what other admins did in my opinion. The fact I have been punished more by awestruck than anyone else yet I still think this should say something, some admins put in the work but awestruck seemed to care about the commmunity first before everything else which I think is a good thing. Always the first on the discord to discourage certain individuals from flaming in chat , always seemed to analyse PRs fairly and was always active on some type of FL service either discord forums or the server. I wasn’t on the server long enough to see but from what I hear he was at the forefront for encouraging RP and helping people. Anyway my bad if offended any past or current admins, I don’t appreciate being made your scapegoat Eee since the same people who “support” your comment are the same people making threads all the time shitting on the current staff team which I never seen you call them out for but it is what it is. Apologies on behalf of myself and John and puf for dereailing the thread
We lost a great staff member. You will always stay in my heart <3
When people you don't know hate you, that's when you know you're the best.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 6 users Like Link's post:
  • Exotic, Violet DE Kittie, Lewwings, aDisabledDeer, Spartan_KCT, Santaliz
(12-18-2018, 05:57 PM)Link Wrote: When people you don't know hate you, that's when you know you're the best.

Well said!
Thanks for your service and good luck.
(12-18-2018, 05:57 PM)Link Wrote: When people you don't know hate you, that's when you know you're the best.

100% i agree with This..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Why did you unfollow me on instagram Awestruck Sad(((
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Random
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
lol good riddance