Goodbye Everyone
Fuck the haters
[Image: giphy.gif]
Going to miss you awestruck! Good luck.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
OH NOES!! MR SEXYMOUSTACHE! DON'T LEAVE US! YOU HAVE SO SEXY MOUSTACHES
Also one thing .. You are excellent at promoting roleplay. You were the first administrator I ever met and you also gave me my first roleplay point. I opened a new door for me and I do not believe I would have been where I am today without you. Keep it up lad
[Image: clvck9d.png]
God it's such a shame the hate got to you man, you've been with us for a long time.
I will miss you, have a good one mate!
Goodbye, take care.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(12-18-2018, 01:06 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 12:17 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 10:55 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Never really got on with you but you seemed to be the one of the few staff members that put in effort and actually cared about the server

Give me a fucking break dude. You're such a disgrace to be honest. People like you and statement like these is exactly why some staff members can't be bothered to put endless of hours in the server anymore and end up resigning. There is not a single staff member who does not care about the server, or else they would never be able to get into the position, that they currently posses or has possesed. I do actually think it's directly unrespectful of you to claim these things. Staff members puts loads of hours into the servers and yet do not recieve anything but criticism.

Awestruck
You are such a decent guy and have done so much for fearless. I have so much respect for you, and fearless would be somewhere totally different today if it weren't for you

Please don’t start a war here, waste of time. You won’t get anywhere.
As josh said just ignore mark he’s something else it will only end up worse for your self x

Says the guy that likes pufitees comment saying "bout time" on a long time admins good bye thread. Disgusting person
(12-18-2018, 12:52 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 01:06 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 12:17 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 10:55 PM)mark2766 Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

-snip-
-snip-

Says the guy that likes pufitees comment saying "bout time" on a long time admins good bye thread. Disgusting person

Can the two of you cut it out already and keep your toddler discussions to yourselves
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Nick
Nice to see the community is still full of petulant children who can’t touch their keyboard without starting an argument,
You guys wonder why staff don’t like playing anymore yet you treat them like shit, dox them, insult them etc.
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe, ToxicSilverFlame, Archer
sad fearless go from the fun place it was to this toxic community it is sad but true only thing that will change it is a community.
goodbye, Freind the only person to ever ban me for something I did wrong I respect that. Hope to see you again sometime.
The following 1 user Likes Nick's post:
  • Mist