Goodbye Everyone
Sad to see you go pal. Good luck with whatever you do in life.
Goodbye!
Goodbye Awestruck. I know you've lost a lot of respect for me, but I haven't for you. It's why I tried to convince you to come back in the first place, because we really missed you. It's a shame others had to ruin FL for you though :/

I do completely know how you feel though, I was close to resigning too just due to how stupid and ungrateful some people can be.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Never really got on with you but you seemed to be the one of the few staff members that put in effort and actually cared about the server
Goodbye princess x
(12-17-2018, 10:55 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Never really got on with you but you seemed to be the one of the few staff members that put in effort and actually cared about the server

Give me a fucking break dude. You're such a disgrace to be honest. People like you and statement like these is exactly why some staff members can't be bothered to put endless of hours in the server anymore and end up resigning. There is not a single staff member who does not care about the server, or else they would never be able to get into the position, that they currently posses or has possesed. I do actually think it's directly unrespectful of you to claim these things. Staff members puts loads of hours into the servers and yet do not recieve anything but criticism.

Awestruck
You are such a decent guy and have done so much for fearless. I have so much respect for you, and fearless would be somewhere totally different today if it weren't for you
The following 6 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Lewwings, John Jong, pufitee, sebasti161, Zona, Joe Joe
(12-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 10:55 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Never really got on with you but you seemed to be the one of the few staff members that put in effort and actually cared about the server

Give me a fucking break dude. You're such a disgrace to be honest. People like you and statement like these is exactly why some staff members can't be bothered to put endless of hours in the server anymore and end up resigning. There is not a single staff member who does not care about the server, or else they would never be able to get into the position, that they currently posses or has possesed. I do actually think it's directly unrespectful of you to claim these things. Staff members puts loads of hours into the servers and yet do not recieve anything but criticism.

Awestruck
You are such a decent guy and have done so much for fearless. I have so much respect for you, and fearless would be somewhere totally different today if it weren't for you

Please don’t start a war here, waste of time. You won’t get anywhere.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • John Jong
Cya Awe

oNlY sTafF meMbeR tHaT cArED!¡!!
(12-18-2018, 12:17 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:

Awestruck

Please don’t start a war here, waste of time. You won’t get anywhere.
As josh said just ignore mark he’s something else it will only end up worse for your self x
Wtf, Never seen this.
Goodbye Awes, get on me for them winning accas  Wink
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Goodbye Awestruck, I wish you good luck in your future endeavours! <3
[Image: brHdXi6.png]