Anton
Reported User(s): Anton

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71454369

Date & Time (GMT): 20/12/18 @ 12:56 GMT

Summary of the incident
My neighbor had contraband which could be heard being destroyed(HOWEVER THIS WAS AT THE REAR OF FISH AVENUE WHERE THERE WERE NO OTHER PLAYERS NEARBY -- The only plausible logic for this I can come up with is that he heard the distant explosions and decided to just go looking around buildings hoping to see props inside!) in the video however there was still a decent time gap between that and the raid on my house.

I never had any contraband in the base nor had I even left it for twenty minutes to cause a scenario where it would be remotely valid to raid my characters house as I was messing around with design ideas e.g a crawl space.

Evidence

Youtube Video

https://youtu.be/GvdyIii2tVU

Imgur

[Image: CtFASOB.jpg]
The Big Oh No
So to start of from my point of view. I was walking around the areas seeing if anybody had anything valuable inside their houses to raid for. I noticed how there were 2 cars parked outside a house then later on i heard a couple explosions clearly coming from contraband. I assumed you were both leaving but a while later noticed that one of you stayed in this case it was you. I saw how you still had a defense set up and that you were inside. I thought that since your friend had contraband and he now left then you stayed whit a defense setup that their was still some contraband in the house.

Now after the incident i can clearly see how i made a mistake. I assumed you two were in the same house as i could not see any defense in the other one. I assumed that due to your friend having contraband you would also have had contraband.

I am really sorry for raiding you when you had no  contraband and were just trying to build.

Hello.
It's clear that Anton mistook the explosions for contraband inside your house and subsequently raided to get the contraband.

Denied.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]