SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

BanID: 74246

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Snowredwolf

Involved users
Ranger, Snowredwolf

Why should you be unbanned?
It’s been a long time since I was banned, since then I’ve been thinking of getting back into Gmod. I’ve stated everything in previous unban requests, what I did was deliberate, and I am not looking for an immediate unban however I am looking for a ban reduction. I would love to restart playing on the server and becoming more active in general.

(posting for my RIP friend Mr.Ranger)
Quote:As stated in the other UBR. I can and will provide the evidence to the admins who'll request it. I have nothing against you Mr.Ranger, you know, we had much fun. It's for better understanding for the admins.

If in need of the evidence why Mr.Ranger got banned, message me :^)
Hi Ranger,

As Snowredwolf is no longer part of the time I will take action over this unban appeal.

Can you please specify the reason for the TOS from your side of the story and why you want to come back to FL?

Can you also tell me:

Do you think the ban was worthy?

What would you have done differently to not get into this position?

Why now are you appealing the ban?

Many Thanks,
Posting for Monsieur Ranger

I was banned a long with Falc and Jackz for leaking (who have since been unbanned) admin forum screenshots, Im not sure but I think you were also banned for this. I was told through steam to spread screenshots of the admin forum, and I did thats pretty much it. I want to come back to FL as I had a lot of fun on it before my ban, and think I will again (wihtout breaking rules).
I do think that this ban was worthy. I wouldn’t have shared the screenshots, or opened the link. Hindsight is 20/20 and I did what I did because I was immature and easily influenced by others. I am now appealing this ban because I want to get back into gmod and think Ill have the most fun on FL.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hi Ranger,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

I am going to approve this unban, however let me make this clear that if you come back to this community and continue the way you did before you will be removed from Fearless and the ban will be re-instated. 

Before continuing on the servers please make sure you read the updated rules and all that good stuff! 

Approved,