Forgee says au revoir!
Goodbye Tear
Adios Amigo Forgee 

I'm gonna miss you and your lucky 7 !!!
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(12-07-2018, 12:19 AM)Forgee Wrote: As the title suggests, today is the day where I conclude my days on FL.

Fearless has been my home for almost 8 years and just under a year ago I was given the privilege of becoming an administrator. I feel like the flame has finally burnt out and I no longer have enough free time to administrate due to my job. The small amount of free time that I do have I would rather spend playing games and having fun with other friends outside of Fearless.
I will probably join the server every now and then but unfortunately the immaturity and toxic behaviour of the current community has made joining the server a less than pleasurable experience.

I would like to thank all of you who supported me and helped me along the way and I will certainly not forget you lot!

Adios!, 
Forgee.

I Remember the days when you was not admin and the days you were admin you will be missed mate take care! wish you the best of luck
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

The following 1 user Likes Tagliatelle's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-07-2018, 12:25 AM)Jessixa Wrote: Adios Amigo Forgee 

I'm gonna miss you and your lucky 7 !!!

lucky7 aint leaving
Forgee, you are the very first friend i get at fearless and ofc 2nd friend in my steam friends list one year ago.. I still remember the first day i met you as an Alien who kidnap me and torture me for 1 hour XD.. Thank you for being good admin for us.. Bye bye..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Zona
Auf Wiedersehen
Cya, enjoy your patek philippe
So long, Forgee. You're pretty decent in private, adios!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Bye man
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Long overdue, not surprising you do it as the server is on its deathbed though.

Ta-ta!
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Archer