RIP, Cya Guys
(12-06-2018, 12:23 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Cya mate, hope what ever you do in the future goes well!

Your my g mate was a lad since i met you mate absolute legend ill fuckin miss you pal
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

The following 1 user Likes Tagliatelle's post:
  • Sentinel
Thank you for your help with various issues. It won't be forgotten. Hopefully you return after the ban.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Tagliatelle
(12-06-2018, 12:28 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Awww man, you were a great guy! Take care

Thanks mate i enjoyed protecting pres with you and killing cunts was fun imma miss you mate take care wish you luck for the future!

(12-06-2018, 12:33 AM)dtaylor331 Wrote: I miss you already. See you man. Lets link up and play bro.
I was just gonna post a Gb thread for you.

The best American going loved staying on late just to mess around with ya and contra farm mate ill fuckin miss you mate take care. 

Sad

(12-06-2018, 12:36 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Thank you for your help with various issues. It won't be forgotten. Hopefully you return after the ban.

No problem mate take care wish you best of luck!

So you did a successful CrashRP and instead of being given RPP, you got a ban instead...
What is this community coming to.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 2 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Tagliatelle, Weezy_
(12-06-2018, 12:46 AM)RIC0H Wrote: So you did a successful CrashRP and instead of being given RPP, you got a ban instead...

Yep I agree.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
(12-06-2018, 12:46 AM)RIC0H Wrote: So you did a successful CrashRP and instead of being given RPP, you got a ban instead...

I thought the same ngl i was so suprised when i got banned i was like where is my RPP instead i got banned shame on the staff team clearly corrupt Cheese

You need to learn to break rules without getting caught dude.
Goodbye mate it’s shit to see you go
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Tagliatelle