PR: Afkoy failRP
Name of player: Afyok

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:42674025

Time in GMT: 22:29-22:39

Summary: in the video you can obviously see Afyok as officer and Beunkieboy as freedom fighter, they work together to kill me , in the video you see when I was at corner Afyok blocked me when Beunkieboy threw molotov then Afyok walked away and turned around to see me die?! Police can't work together with criminals this is failRP. (I've posted another PR about 10 min ago, this is extra evidence they work together to bully me.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/MNrzTN1aGYw
Hello Methodize ,

I don't understand why you post a PR about me when i'm not in the recording?
(12-05-2018, 05:06 PM)treyspartan Wrote: Hello Methodize ,

I don't understand why you post a PR about me when i'm not in the recording?

Thank you for reporting it, it's fixed now
I haven't broken a single rule in this video.

Cooperating between cops and criminals is not FailRP per se, it's called corruption.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(12-05-2018, 07:10 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I haven't broken a single rule in this video.

Cooperating between cops and criminals is not FailRP per se, it's called corruption.

corruption? he had not mentioned corruption in his job name.
1. I was a Freedom Fighter
2. I do actually have corrupt in my description
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Video no longer available. 24 hours to fix evidence please.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(01-15-2019, 06:53 PM)Tomo Wrote: Video no longer available. 24 hours to fix evidence please.

I removed the footage because I assumed admins will not reply cuz I placed PR at 12 december lol... 

I wish that admins will be more active, last week there were 3 pages of PR lol and I assumed admins will not evaluated because of inactive admins my wish is that admins should be more active on forum and server or go resign. we all (players) don't need inactive admin.
Sorry it's taken so long, but no evidence means no result.

Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]