Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer
And the very fella who reported me for something which was obviously an accident is the very same who thought it was clever to IP grab me and others and DDOS us, what a very funny guy. I clicked on his signature a while back and then my internet peaks at 130 ping today after slagging him off and then he reports me HAHAHAH, fucking belter that is. I'm wondering how the fuck he had an IP grabber in his signature for so long, I've literally had my IP exposed because of this. Highly possible he was DDOSing me at the time of this happening considering I kept calling him a pedo IC, know he did so after his ban because my internet has been repeatedly fucking up for hours now with no explanation from Virgin Media support and its oddly suspicious that my internet goes fucko twice in one day when I've had multiple run-ins with a fella IP grabbing. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Interesting coincidence hmmmmmmmmm.

Fraudulent PR? Idk I'm not gonna outright say its him but I'm really concerned that the amount of PRs hes putting out on people he dislikes and how coincidental the timings have been for me.

Messages In This Thread
Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer - by _Enzyme_ - 12-04-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer - by Deleted User - 12-04-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer - by Deleted User - 12-04-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer - by Eoin - 12-05-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Pr Rolf Harris, Innocent Gamer - by Tomo - 12-06-2018, 05:44 PM