UBR
In respond to awestruck--- It may look like a short amount of time, but i have been playing for a while there, lets say it wasn't straight playing and i couldn't play alot because when i was a kid i didnt know how to read the rules it was hard for me to keep on track of it i always forgot a rule or two and in the start i didnt know that it based on real life and didnt take it very seriously so i paid for it, and the reason i couldnt play straight was because i got banned, and i was waiting for everytime for my ban to get expired, and now i got 2 years ban after 2bans, and before that 2 bans i have been waiting for half a year to play again, my point is i dont need mercy i just think that i should have another chance, im not a kid any more and i think that now that i can get all the rules right with my better english. i could be a better roleplayer, and take it more seriously. I don't have any bad attitude just wanna play i know i have put alot of work on the server  and it makes me upset that i didn't play like 9months already. i hope you could give me another chance to prove it.

Respond to Yonno- I don't judge you thank you for taking this time to respond anyway.(and about the 15bans, i already answered it up there^^)

Btw i know its an english server but i really wanted to play it back then, i was trying hard with my english.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by matar_i - 12-03-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: UBR - by Yonno - 12-06-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: UBR - by matar_i - 12-06-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-13-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: UBR - by matar_i - 12-13-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-15-2018, 01:22 PM