Awestruck
Viljo
BasicallyMental
Twitter
Population of Ireland

Why should you be unbanned?
making on behalf of my friend fieldy

okay so,

i didnt call awestruck a pedo - i hurt his ego a little bit and is not throwing wild accusations that ive doxxed him on a site that i've never used nor plan to use. yes, his twitter and snapchat used an old password and yes i did warn him several months ago to check his passwords but you know my g didnt wanna listen and banned me for "doxing" him on the forums and discord! there was no harm done even though i had plenty of opportunity to do so, so you can drop the "malicious" intent too.... yes i was not responsible for what was posted on viljos and basicallymentals forum accounts however i did give out their passwords. haha yes continuing! 

i did not harass aspire, just no one likes him and my mum said to never lie and that rickets billboard was a joke okay no harm done who cares?? no one im sorry aight k cool.

in conclusion, i am sorry for my actions! i can do good for the community, ive proved myself but no one giving me a chance Tear
Clearly not a serious UBR. DVN had banned you for posting my emails in General Chat on the 4th August 2018. Whilst the twitter incident is unrelated, I will not address it.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]