Birdy,Fry and SlutPyjamaParty
Rainbow 
Reported User(s): Birdy,Fry and SlutPyjamaParty

Reported User's SteamID: Birdy(STEAM_0:1:63906960) , SlutPyjamaParty(STEAM_0:0:70684154) and Fry(STEAM_0:1:59638592)

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/19 @ 0:09 GMT

Summary of the incident
Random Raid.
I have the full video of me changing jobs, renting the apartment and building till the raid.

Note: Raid starts at 7:45

Evidence
Hello young Cassie. The reason we broke in was that we heard you building very close to the door and we assumed you were building defences as you turned out to be doing. Also we didn't actually "raid" anyone, we committed burglary as we were completely silent and only used Pistols and a Mac 10 and no one actually committed any violence towards you. If you look at rule 8.5 you can see that burglary in itself is a valid reason to break in.
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
(01-20-2019, 05:42 PM)SlutPyjamaParty Wrote: Hello young Cassie. The reason we broke in was that we heard you building very close to the door and we assumed you were building defences as you turned out to be doing. Also we didn't actually "raid" anyone, we committed burglary as we were completely silent and only used Pistols and a Mac 10 and no one actually committed any violence towards you. If you look at rule 8.5 you can see that burglary in itself is a valid reason to break in.

Hello and good morning Young SlutPyjamaParty,

I have spoken with an administer and verified before this PR was uploaded.
The administer has confirmed that you are not allowed to raid/"burglary" into someone's house/base without a valid reason
Such explains are; Visibly contraband, sound of contraband producing money, weed pots ect, ect.
If what you claim is true then you should not fear anything as this PR will get probably get denied.

Thank you for understanding,

Regards,
Cassie
If that is to be true then change the fucking rule lol
"8.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary"
Burglary is legit listed as a reason to raid. So your "admin" is wrong or the rules are wrong, in other words, Rule page pls
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Even with burglary, you need to have some kind of evidence or reason for committing the burglary. Her "building close to the door" is not an acceptable reason. Burglary should also be committed in the most discreet way possible, which would ideally be when nobody's home. So the fact that you knew she was right behind the door does not support a burglary.

As the rules are not crystal clear regarding the process of burglary, I will withhold any punishment, but take this as a learning curve and a word of warning. We'll try to clarify "burglary" a bit more in the near future.

Thanks for your report,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]