PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas!
(12-04-2018, 08:55 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Ngl people who do that need to go outside and get a life this is what kills FL because people know that PRs get longer punishments than IG so PRing people over little shit doesn’t work it just gets rid of loads of frequent players and you also end up with not many people liking you just PR the people that actually make the server hell like the people that just come on to minge not the accidental rule break people won’t learn from being banned it’s just a few days to be annoyed cus you can’t play.

Most of my PR's are for FearRP. I wouldn't call that mistakes, it's such a simple and basic rule. I do get annoyed when people break FearRP, and that usually leads to me PRing them. Which is what most other people do as well. That's why I have 10 bans after all.

Do you want to play all the time? Hmm, don't break rules.

I didn't want to turn this thread into a serious discussion about it, but wanted to update you on some facts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas! - by Aspire - 12-03-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas! - by _Enzyme_ - 12-04-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas! - by Eoin - 12-04-2018, 04:41 PM