PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas!
Oh shit I need to disable the hacks then :o
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • John Jong
(12-04-2018, 08:55 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Ngl people who do that need to go outside and get a life this is what kills FL because people know that PRs get longer punishments than IG so PRing people over little shit doesn’t work it just gets rid of loads of frequent players and you also end up with not many people liking you just PR the people that actually make the server hell like the people that just come on to minge not the accidental rule break people won’t learn from being banned it’s just a few days to be annoyed cus you can’t play.

Most of my PR's are for FearRP. I wouldn't call that mistakes, it's such a simple and basic rule. I do get annoyed when people break FearRP, and that usually leads to me PRing them. Which is what most other people do as well. That's why I have 10 bans after all.

Do you want to play all the time? Hmm, don't break rules.

I didn't want to turn this thread into a serious discussion about it, but wanted to update you on some facts.
(12-04-2018, 05:11 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 08:55 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Ngl people who do that need to go outside and get a life this is what kills FL because people know that PRs get longer punishments than IG so PRing people over little shit doesn’t work it just gets rid of loads of frequent players and you also end up with not many people liking you just PR the people that actually make the server hell like the people that just come on to minge not the accidental rule break people won’t learn from being banned it’s just a few days to be annoyed cus you can’t play.

Most of my PR's are for FearRP. I wouldn't call that mistakes, it's such a simple and basic rule. I do get annoyed when people break FearRP, and that usually leads to me PRing them. Which is what most other people do as well. That's why I have 10 bans after all.

I didn't want to turn this thread into a serious discussion about it, but wanted to update you on some facts.

It does not matter what you have reported, you do it too much, and it looks fucking unhealthy man, how about educate them, instead of jumping to get them punished asap?

Ever think about teaching instead of punishing? Doesn't look like it, get a grip.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Schnitzelburger
(12-04-2018, 05:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

It does not matter what you have reported, you do it too much, and it looks fucking unhealthy man, how about educate them, instead of jumping to get them punished asap?

Ever think about teaching instead of punishing? Doesn't look like it, get a grip.

Let's remove the court house and let's all be teachers

- Lewwings
(12-04-2018, 05:16 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

- Lewwings

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to understand me, or are just ignorant.

Simply having them punished won't help, in fact, it will aggrevate them, so they will continue down the line of ignorantly breaking rules, and not caring, they keep getting punished and eventually either leave FL or never both roleplaying, as they always get punished.

But let's try this again - Instead of simply getting them punished, try and teach them, whether it be a quick "you can read the server rules by pressing F1, feel free to ask in OOC (by // <message>) if you have any questions", or a "hey, you are breaking fearrp by not getting out of that car when i am ordering you under gunpoint, you are breaking the rules, please follow my commands", the player is educated and learns the rules, end up being a good roleplaying, and sticks around.

See my point? No. #2 is better than No. #1

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

PR Patrol are poo poo faces xd
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Schnitzelburger
Just saying every PR Patrol member so far has been double accounting. Seems a trend these people return only to spite the community.

#FuckFunPolice
The following 3 users Like Cygnus's post:
  • Lewwings, John Jong, Old Man Jokhah
(12-04-2018, 05:25 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

- Lewwings

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to understand me, or are just ignorant.

Simply having them punished won't help, in fact, it will aggrevate them, so they will continue down the line of ignorantly breaking rules, and not caring, they keep getting punished and eventually either leave FL or never both roleplaying, as they always get punished.

But let's try this again - Instead of simply getting them punished, try and teach them, whether it be a quick "you can read the server rules by pressing F1, feel free to ask in OOC (by // <message>) if you have any questions", or a "hey, you are breaking fearrp by not getting out of that car when i am ordering you under gunpoint, you are breaking the rules, please follow my commands", the player is educated and learns the rules, end up being a good roleplaying, and sticks around.

"stop PRing me and my friends because we do not like it and will cry and call you PR Patrol unless you stop"

Just shortening that for everyone
(12-04-2018, 11:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:11 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Most of my PR's are for FearRP. I wouldn't call that mistakes, it's such a simple and basic rule. I do get annoyed when people break FearRP, and that usually leads to me PRing them. Which is what most other people do as well. That's why I have 10 bans after all.

- Lewwings

"stop PRing me and my friends because we do not like it and will cry and call you PR Patrol unless you stop"

Just grow up please and act you age
(12-05-2018, 12:31 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote: It does not matter what you have reported, you do it too much, and it looks fucking unhealthy man, how about educate them, instead of jumping to get them punished asap?

- Lewwings

Just grow up please and act you age
God damn why are you so obsessed with me mate, honestly you need help