Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Gamemode Add Paysafe to Donations.
Soulripper is in desperate need of more free money

+Support
Kind Regards,
Agorith

[Image: 59503c0c5845c9baf2413408055a4963.png]
my friend keeps annoying me that he still didn't get his donation so yes please +support
[Image: 2ijnuhs.png]
+support
Signed, Mr.Ranger
[Image: borderland2sig_by_flrpmrranger-dait61c.jpg]
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: For any other payment service you would need a bank and whatnot. Paypal only requires an e-mail address. Paying with paypal is rather easy though. You can make a free account, and adding money to your account is supported by multiple services.

i know but i takes 2 days to transfer...
[Image: 1zj9ihM.png?1]
I understand that PayPal isn't always an option for a lot of users so if we could add Paysafe it would be great. If not it's a shame!
[Image: X3cIqqK.jpg]
+Support

Don't need it myself, but when I was younger it was the only way for me to purchase shit online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=13]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • RoCKy
(12-06-2018, 06:32 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: It would be really nice, but I think I made a suggestion/discussion for this years ago. There used to be a good reason why it was PayPal only but can't remember it.

Though no clue how hard it is for a single individual to set up a pay safe card option.
possibly because it can’t be taxed but not sure , moreover fearless is registered as a charity for some reason? 

idk what a pay safe card is
+support
Did I help you? You want to make a reputation?
Just click on HERE
[Image: Pred.png]