License Plate Trading Is A Scam
i don't understand this post
(12-02-2018, 06:12 PM)Emil Wrote: hi guys anyone want my license plate, I don't remember what it is but don't worry it's worth it, selling it for the cheap price of $500k (IRL money)

that's against tos mate
(12-02-2018, 06:12 PM)Emil Wrote: hi guys anyone want my license plate, I don't remember what it is but don't worry it's worth it, selling it for the cheap price of $500k (IRL money)

Hey peeps, my cumshit license plate is still for sale at an absolute steal of a price; $5000 in BTC currency.

Give me a shout if you're interested! 

Best regards

Agorith
Quite frankly if you're silly enough to trade cash and items for a license plate, then you deserve it. It's not a scam, people just made stupid deals and others actually accepted it lol
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Joe Joe, Panda, Lewwings, Archer, Pollux
actually it’s a scam because people are clearly misinformed and misled, instead of bitching about it fix it
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • RoCKy
I just found out that every license plate is unique lawl

-.-
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Denn1s's post:
  • John Jong
(12-03-2018, 06:18 PM)juicyorange Wrote: actually it’s a scam because people are clearly misinformed and misled, instead of bitching about it fix it

Nothing to fix, and there ain't no bitch. It's just as if someone was buying a dupe.

Figuratively it's a scam, but in matter of fact, it isn't.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-03-2018, 10:10 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:18 PM)juicyorange Wrote: actually it’s a scam because people are clearly misinformed and misled, instead of bitching about it fix it

Nothing to fix, and there ain't no bitch. It's just as if someone was buying a dupe.

I misled and tried to fix what I started, you just don't care people got scammed after
(12-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Aspire Wrote:

I misled and tried to fix what I started, you just don't care people got scammed after

Give over Aspire, those who were stupid enough to fall into the rut of it deserve what they got for not being aware enough. Don't blame them for not fixing it, blame yourself as you started it.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(12-03-2018, 10:46 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Aspire Wrote:

Give over Aspire, those who were stupid enough to fall into the rut of it deserve what they got for not being aware enough. Don't blame them for not fixing it, blame yourself as you started it.

You're literally not relevant and yet you think you know the situation.