PR: Vadim
Name of player: Vadim

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105595511

Time in GMT: 15:45

Server: V4b1

Summary:

- Backseat administrating; saying he is killing me for me allegedly random tazing him
- Metagaming; shooting at me for being a cop while I was undercover and driving unmarked car
- FailRP; permalaw 9 open carrying a Galil in public
- RDM; randomly shooting at me for no reason (or well the backseat admin reason)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/cPLwJ_S1M24
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
First of all , i started shooting at him because the police officer that we were taking hostage, broke fear rp and called the police to the backstreet, so i knew that officers were coming and obviously if i see a a black dodge charger slowing down in my location ,it´s obviously a police officer, at least in my opinion.Secondly this man, in the moment that is shot runs towards me and starts screaming at me "GIVE ME A MEDKIT, RIGHT NOW!!", to me thats breaking fear rp.Secondly, that situation of carrying a galil in public, yes i was, in the moment of the hostage carry and previously when i equipped the weapon and was trying to get in my car, at that single moment a officer comes running towards me and tazes me randomly, when i never resisted.And because of that my other copartner had to help me and almost killed the entire gov force.And thirdly this man that is posting a PR agaisnt me like 1 hour ago, was breaching other peoples cars that were passive rping like the delivery driver that i just saw getting his van wrecked because of this sir.l
Approved.

- You can't just guess that it's a police car so that would be metagaming.
- FearRP was not broken by the officer because you already shot him.
- No clear backseat admin, further evidence needed.
- User should have initiated FearRP first.
- Violence is the last option.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]