Player Report <[FaiL:RP] John Jong ツ>
(12-02-2018, 03:30 PM)Predator! Wrote: Who cares that you are AFK. You've been warned alot of times and if you don't change it, I report you.

Ok I have spoken to Divey about this topic and he says it’s fine however I’ve spoken to Janzo and he said it’s not I am very confused on the topic at hand here, I feel like this is either a misunderstanding from one side or just a very unclear rule or just not a thing at all.

Edit: also I still don’t know why you made this when it didn’t even effect you tbh
(12-02-2018, 11:39 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:30 PM)Predator! Wrote: Who cares that you are AFK. You've been warned alot of times and if you don't change it, I report you.

Ok I have spoken to Divey about this topic and he says it’s fine however I’ve spoken to Janzo and he said it’s not I am very confused on the topic at hand here, I feel like this is either a misunderstanding from one side or just a very unclear rule or just not a thing at all.

Edit: also I still don’t know why you made this when it didn’t even effect you tbh

No misunderstanding, I told you admins had different ideas of certain rules and how one could see this as a rule break and another would see it differently, your exact response was that you don't care.
You purposely broke this rule after I tried and tried to reason with you not to use the job name, you are not undercover, you are wearing standard police uniform, using the wrong job name on purpose. 
You deserve a hefty punishment as you have only just come off a serious ban and you show little care for the rules.
(12-03-2018, 04:16 AM)Aspire Wrote:

No misunderstanding, I told you admins had different ideas of certain rules and how one could see this as a rule break and another would see it differently, your exact response was that you don't care.
You purposely broke this rule after I tried and tried to reason with you not to use the job name, you are not undercover, you are wearing standard police uniform, using the wrong job name on purpose. 
You deserve a hefty punishment as you have only just come off a serious ban and you show little care for the rules.

Yes forgot you decide the punishments and that I should be punished for not listening to you.

I was originally undercover as I said and then I died and then respawned and went back up to the nexus front where I was going to change outfit but ended up getting side tracked with phone calls etc.

Still don’t see how this effects you tbh but ok

Edit: also your not involved you posted some evidence now don’t post again unless you have more evidence
(12-03-2018, 08:37 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

Yes forgot you decide the punishments and that I should be punished for not listening to you.

I was originally undercover as I said and then I died and then respawned and went back up to the nexus front where I was going to change outfit but ended up getting side tracked with phone calls etc.

Edit: also your not involved you posted some evidence now don’t post again unless you have more evidence
You were talking to other players when you claim to be afk.
Including me.
You have fail rp in your name and that is what you did.
(12-03-2018, 09:13 AM)No Aspire Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 08:37 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

You were talking to other players when you claim to be afk.
Including me.
You have fail rp in your name and that is what you did.

As I have previously mentioned I was still at my desk however I had my headset off while on the phone to my dad sorry I didn’t change my job or outfit when I was busy on the phone.
Approved.

Seems to have been a bit of confusion about this subject but the answer is that you should have "Undercover" in your job title as an Undercover Cop unless stated otherwise from now on.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]