Player Report Jeff The Player
Also, in your video, I can he Coffee saying get on sidewalk perfectly fine. So it seems you are lying?
(11-30-2018, 06:04 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:01 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:57 PM)Coffee Wrote: We told you to get out the road and you didnt, you just mic spammed

I was protesting my arrest, and pretty much everyone was making noise with their mic so how can you decide it was only me?

You were under dear rp, we told you to move and you didnt, so that means you broke fear rp. I never said only you used you mic, I just said you mic spammed.

This doesnt make sense,
Example: I have a shitty mic and nobody can hear what im saying. I have a gun pointed on someone and tells them to move and they dont.
Are they really breaking fearrp?
(11-30-2018, 06:14 PM)Arny Wrote: Also, in your video, I can he Coffee saying get on sidewalk perfectly fine. So it seems you are lying?

It may be since its a video and video, sound (pretty much everything) is different than it is for me
And i realize now that you also did not do anything and i am sorry for claiming so.
At 55 seconds in my video and 3:05 in your video, I can hear me saying; 'when I wake you up and if you don't move'. So, I can hear all of the commands fine?

You seem to be missing my point. You have broke FearRP, multiple times. We haven't broke any rule.

In the video below, you can hear Coffee perfectly well saying 'get back on sidewalk'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CeKQ5OPYU
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:14 PM)Arny Wrote: Also, in your video, I can he Coffee saying get on sidewalk perfectly fine. So it seems you are lying?

It may be since its a video and video, sound (pretty much everything) is different than it is for me
And i realize now that you also did not do anything and i am sorry for claiming so.

But you're saying that it is everyone talking over each other, not how loud your volume is. I can still hear the commands, even over the commotion. Also, common sense that you would be quiet and listen to someone if they had a weapon pointed at you.
(11-30-2018, 06:18 PM)Arny Wrote: At 55 seconds in my video and 3:05 in your video, I can hear me saying; 'when I wake you up and if you don't move'. So, I can hear all of the commands fine?

You seem to be missing my point. You have broke FearRP, multiple times. We haven't broke any rule.

In the video below, you can hear Coffee perfectly well saying 'get back on sidewalk'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CeKQ5OPYU

At this example, i heard but could not move to my right where someone was standing or i didnt hear, cant remember
(11-30-2018, 06:20 PM)Arny Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 06:15 PM)Isacgor Wrote:

But you're saying that it is everyone talking over each other, not how loud your volume is. I can still hear the commands, even over the commotion. Also, common sense that you would be quiet and listen to someone if they had a weapon pointed at you.
I told you to type, I was very clear that would not hear you
Denied.