Player Report Jeff The Player
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: Jeff The Player, Arny, Cicken Pie

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:146886826, STEAM_0:0:56400266, STEAM_0:0:12501415
[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 17:30

[b]Server[/b]: V4B1

[b]Summary[/b]: It all started with me rping as a mechaninc at first. Then I remembered that I still
had my police lights on my civilian dodge charger from when i was undercover police officer. I decided to
remove them since they could get me arrested. I got a warning as a i were removing them, but around a minute
after i hade removed them, same police officer (Jeff the player) came back and said i was impersonating
government officials. I lose my shit and get really mad since i hadn't actually done anything and
he never said what I did, only that i were impersonating government officials.
More people start gathering around me and pretty much mic spamming and
I could not hear anything anyone said so I told them ooc to type. They were still telling me that broke laws
and that I broke fearrp since they "told me" to move and i didnt (but since it was impossible to hear that
im assuming it doesnt count as fearrp. The police officers did not want any cooperation.
As a recap, My car was clean, 3 officers detains me saying i am impersonating government officials,
I get arrested. I would say some  Police job abuse..

[b]Evidence[/b]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g53Wgg0KZe0&feature=youtu.be (up in around 5-10 mins)
"Why so serious?"
[img=150x75][Image: Joker-pic.jpg] [/img]
What rule have I broken?
Essentially, you posted this PR on yourself. In the video below, you break FearRP multiple times, we asked you to 'shut up' and face the wall and you didn't comply at all, instead started shouting at us and taking it OOC. I have no clue why me or Coffee is in this PR as we were called here. We simply tried to control the situation. As you can hear in the video, we were called.

EDIT: Just because it was 'impossible to hear', does not mean that FearRP doesn't apply. I could hear everyone fine. Your sound is your responsibility.

[Image: IJxPUAb.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjyV3xkTWM
(11-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Arny Wrote: Essentially, you posted this PR on yourself. In the video below, you break FearRP multiple times, we asked you to 'shut up' and face the wall and you didn't comply at all, instead started shouting at us and taking it OOC. I have no clue why me or Coffee is in this PR as we were called here. We simply tried to control the situation. As you can hear in the video, we were called.

EDIT: Just because it was 'impossible to hear', does not mean that FearRP doesn't apply. I could hear everyone fine. Your sound is your responsibility.

To me, you never said stop or anything. And i can still talk ooc even if u tell me to shut up ic
We told you to get out the road and you didnt, you just mic spammed
(11-30-2018, 05:56 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Arny Wrote: Essentially, you posted this PR on yourself. In the video below, you break FearRP multiple times, we asked you to 'shut up' and face the wall and you didn't comply at all, instead started shouting at us and taking it OOC. I have no clue why me or Coffee is in this PR as we were called here. We simply tried to control the situation. As you can hear in the video, we were called.

To me, you never said stop or anything. And i can still talk ooc even if u tell me to shut up ic

No, you can talk in LOOC. As we told you to shut up IC, and you continued to talk through the mic, just because it is 'OOC'
(11-30-2018, 05:12 PM)Coffee Wrote: What rule have I broken?

I'm sorry, i thought u were stan lee. I will change title
(11-30-2018, 05:57 PM)Coffee Wrote: We told you to get out the road and you didnt, you just mic spammed

I was protesting my arrest, and pretty much everyone was making noise with their mic so how can you decide it was only me?
(11-30-2018, 05:59 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:12 PM)Coffee Wrote: What rule have I broken?

I'm sorry, i thought u were stan lee. I will change title

So, why am I still involved? I have done nothing. This whole report just seems like you are mad that you got arrested. I have done the exact same as Coffee; nothing.
(11-30-2018, 06:01 PM)Isacgor Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 05:57 PM)Coffee Wrote: We told you to get out the road and you didnt, you just mic spammed

I was protesting my arrest, and pretty much everyone was making noise with their mic so how can you decide it was only me?

You were under dear rp, we told you to move and you didnt, so that means you broke fear rp. I never said only you used you mic, I just said you mic spammed.